Subject: Security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 00:55:46 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognise this account, remove
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kiqi_jxnkq2_5EAxn70IRg4NPEZa0VVpvszGlggzzgi4tHJR80o3K0tL2xSt&rfn=325>
it.
A new sign-in on Linux

[email-masked]
We noticed a new sign-in to your Google Account on a Linux device. If this
was you, you don’t need to do anything. If not, we’ll help you secure your
account.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1658624146000?rfn%3D325%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D1160590985706964474%26et%3D1>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2022 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA