Subject: Re: average chat conversation handling time
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>, Ankur Kwatra <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>, Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>, malik ismail <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 22:36:17 -0700 (MST)

Hi Mahmoud, 

Thank you for sharing the below report. 

We will check this and simultaneously we will also make sure the SLAs are being improved and met asap. 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]> 
To: "saurabh" <[email-masked]>, "Ankur Kwatra" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]>, "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]>, "malik ismail" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 7:28:15 PM 
Subject: RE: average chat conversation handling time 

Hi All, 

Please find KSA performance for month of May 

	

Group 	

Assigned 	

Resolved 	

First response SLA % 	

Resolution SLA % 	

FCR % 	

Responses 	

Avg 1st response 	

Avg response 	

Avg resolution 

KSA Chats All LSM 	

14 	

20 	

86 	

60 	

65 	

33 	

480:49:45 	

213:38:01 	

457:39:54 

LiveSalesman 	

17 	

19 	

99 	

74 	

58 	

104 	

3:46:13 	

12:54:00 	

78:44:48 

LSM KSA Back-office 	

346 	

1571 	

28 	

22 	

76 	

2644 	

228:36:44 	

211:43:06 	

360:48:37 

LSM KSA Call Center 	

10191 	

13318 	

56 	

73 	

71 	

22246 	

16:45:23 	

30:10:17 	

111:15:05 

LSM KSA Tag New Tickets 	

197 	

210 	

94 	

94 	

94 	

490 	

4:28:08 	

4:52:19 	

18:11:45 

	

10765 	

15138 	

72.6 	

64.6 	

72.8 	

25517 	

146:53:15 	

94:39:33 	

205:20:02 

From: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed 
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2022 2:55 PM 
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>; Ankur Kwatra <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: average chat conversation handling time 

Hi Saurabh, 

No, it’s BS website and app chat 

Account: [ https://landmarkgroup16.freshchat.com/ | https://landmarkgroup16.freshchat.com/ ] 

Group: KSA chat team 

From: Saurabh Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2022 2:53 PM 
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ankur Kwatra < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Deeksha Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: average chat conversation handling time 

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments! 

Hi Mahmoud, 

Are these Whatsapp chats? 

Saurabh Dadu 

LiveSalesman 

India: +91 120 4332621 x 17 

US: 1 240 949 2437 

Cell: +91 9810175203 

From: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: 30 May 2022 4:10 PM 
To: Ankur Kwatra < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Deeksha Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; mustehsan.siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: average chat conversation handling time 

Hi All, 

Please find the below is open new chat for 2 hours and no one attend them yet!! 

From: Ankur Kwatra < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2022 1:50 PM 
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; deeksha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: average chat conversation handling time 

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments! 

Dear Mahmoud, 

Greetings! 

Have already informed the respective supervisors to monitor it more vigorously. 

Regards 

Ankur K 

From: "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "ankur kwatra" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "deeksha" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "mustehsan siddiqui" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohd Imran" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Malik Ismail" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2022 3:09:24 PM 
Subject: average chat conversation handling time 

Hi team, 

Please ensure that agent will close the chat if there’s no response from customer side, 

As below agent close the chat after one hour from last message by the customer. 

We can explore sending automation message and solving the chat automatically if there’s interaction from both sides. 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com