Subject: Re: Tickets pendency (LSM KSA call center)
From: Ankur Kwatra <[email-masked]>
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, mustehsan siddiqui <[email-masked]>, Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>, Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 03:20:28 -0700 (MST)

Dear Mahmoud, 

Greetings for the day! 

I would like to bring to your kind attention that we have assigned 8-10 executives to work on this queue. 

The executives are working on the queue diligently and have managed to close more than 500 already and shall close another 500 by the EOD. 

The queue appears to be swollen up as the inflow of the cases are more than expected, however we are planning to bring it under control as soon as we possibly can. 

Regards 
Ankur K 

From: "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Ankur Kwatra" <[email-masked]>, "saurabh" <[email-masked]>, "deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "mustehsan siddiqui" <[email-masked]>, "Malik Ismail" <[email-masked]>, "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 3:27:41 PM 
Subject: RE: Tickets pendency (LSM KSA call center) 

Hi All 

Kindly response to below highlighted 1874 “new tickets without first response yet”. 

Count of Open NEW Ticket 

Aging "Days" 	

0 	

1 -6 	

>7 	

Grand Total 

LSM KSA Back-office 	

1 	

5 	

5 	

11 

LSM KSA Call Center 	

2 	

32 	

9 	

43 

LSM KSA Tag New Tickets 	

535 	

1837 		

2372 

Grand Total 	

538 	

1874 	

14 	

2426 

	

Aging "Days" 	

0 -6 	

7 -13 	

14 29 	

>30 	

Grand Total 

LSM KSA Back-office 	

8 	

56 	

98 	

107 	

269 

LSM KSA Call Center 	

1015 	

716 	

479 	

123 	

2333 

LSM KSA Tag New Tickets 	

15 				

15 

Grand Total 	

1038 	

772 	

577 	

230 	

2617 

Thanks 

From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2022 5:02 PM 
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ankur Kwatra <[email-masked]>; saurabh <[email-masked]>; deeksha <[email-masked]>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Tickets pendency (LSM KSA call center) 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Mahmoud, 

Thank you for sharing the ticket bifurcation. 

We have assigned some agents on the tagging cases as well as the call centre cases. We have already worked on 621 cases today and we will try to get this to 800+ by EOD today. We are trying our best to get this queue finished asap. 

We will also let you know where we need your assistance to help us in this. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 

Apoorv 

From: "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Ankur Kwatra" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "saurabh" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "deeksha" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Mustehsan Siddiqui" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "malik ismail" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohd Imran" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2022 5:50:06 PM 
Subject: RE: Tickets pendency (LSM KSA call center) 

Hi All, 

Please find backlog status for KSA tickets, we notice spike in new open tickets aging over the weekend. 

	

Count of Open Ticket 					

Aging "Days" 	

>30 	

0 -6 	

14 29 	

7 -13 	

Grand Total 

LSM KSA Back-office 	

160 	

9 	

150 	

74 	

393 

LSM KSA Call Center 	

125 	

1131 	

466 	

510 	

2232 

LSM KSA Tag New Tickets 		

9 			

9 

Grand Total 	

285 	

1149 	

616 	

584 	

2634 

	

Count of Open NEW Ticket 			

Aging "Days" 	

0 	

1 -6 	

>7 	

Grand Total 

LSM KSA Back-office 	

1 	

2 	

7 	

10 

LSM KSA Call Center 	

4 	

52 	

5 	

61 

LSM KSA Tag New Tickets 	

601 	

1241 		

1842 

Grand Total 	

606 	

1295 	

12 	

1913 

From: Ankur Kwatra < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 11:57 AM 
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; deeksha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Tickets pendency (LSM KSA call center) 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Mahmoud, 

Greetings for the Day! 

We have assigned few agents to work on the Automation Tagging cases and are hoping to close another 550-600 by EOD. 

Also, we have few agents in the KSA Team working dedicatedly on the ageing cases and on the back office queue. 

Regards 

Ankur K 

From: "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Ankur Kwatra" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "saurabh" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "deeksha" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "mustehsan siddiqui" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Malik Ismail" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohd Imran" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 11:49:37 AM 
Subject: RE: Tickets pendency (LSM KSA call center) 

Hi Ankur, 

Please find below is the status for backlog, thanks for clearing new tickets in “ LSM KSA Tag New Tickets ”. 

	

Count of Open Ticket 					

Aging "Days" 	

0 -6 	

7 -13 	

14 -29 	

>30 	

Grand Total 

LSM KSA Back-office 	

61 	

271 	

470 	

294 	

1096 

LSM KSA Call Center 	

1060 	

640 	

478 	

170 	

2348 

LSM KSA Tag New Tickets 	

1593 	

2 			

1595 

Grand Total 	

2714 	

913 	

948 	

464 	

5039 

	

Count of Open NEW Ticket 		

Aging "Days" 	

0 days 	

Grand Total 

LSM KSA Call Center 	

30 	

30 

LSM KSA Tag New Tickets 	

262 	

262 

Grand Total 	

292 	

292 

From: Ankur Kwatra < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 2:18 PM 
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; deeksha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Tickets pendency (LSM KSA call center) 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Mahmoud, 

Greetings for the day! 

We have cross checked the automation and it has already been fixed. 

The responses are now working on the Automation Bot. The tickets mentioned have been taken care off already. 

Regards 

Ankur Kwatra 

From: "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "saurabh" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "deeksha" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "ankur kwatra" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "mustehsan siddiqui" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Malik Ismail" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohd Imran" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 3:15:39 PM 
Subject: RE: Tickets pendency (LSM KSA call center) 

Hi All, 

For some Scenario LSM Automation Bot not sending responses however agents are closing the cases for update it as pending, 

Below for your reference. 

4189403 

4180655 

4183853 

4184543 

4185301 

4185596 

From: Saurabh Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 1:15 PM 
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Deeksha Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] ; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Tickets pendency (LSM KSA call center) 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Ankur and Apoorv 

This Tagging cases we have to be finishing these within 8 hours 

Regards, 

Saurabh Dadu 

LiveSalesman 

On 21-Apr-2022, at 11:12 AM, Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > wrote: 

BQ_BEGIN

Hi All, 

Please find below is summary for pending unresolved tickets for KSA split by status wise “new, no first response yet” day aging. 

Please prioritize responding to new tickets on “LSM KSA Tag New Tickets’ 1531 ”. 

	

Count of Open Ticket 						

Aging "Days" 	

0 	

>30 	

1 -6 	

14 -29 	

7 -13 	

Grand Total 

LSM KSA Back-office 	

247 	

58 	

286 	

187 	

778 

LSM KSA Call Center 	

9 	

179 	

1002 	

498 	

610 	

2298 

LSM KSA Tag New Tickets 	

1 	

8 	

	

9 

Grand Total 	

10 	

426 	

1068 	

784 	

797 	

3085 

	

Count of New Ticket 	

“ No first response yet” 			

Aging "Days" 	

0 	

>7 	

1 -6 	

Grand Total 

LSM KSA Back-office 		

391 	

8 	

399 

LSM KSA Call Center 	

4 	

46 	

123 	

173 

LSM KSA Tag New Tickets 	

410 	

1 	

1400 	

1811 

Grand Total 	

414 	

438 	

1531 	

2383 

Mahmoud 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

BQ_END

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com