Subject: Re: Tickets pendency (LSM KSA call center)
From: Ankur Kwatra <[email-masked]>
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, mustehsan siddiqui <[email-masked]>, Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>, Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 00:57:11 -0700 (MST)

Dear Mahmoud, 

Greetings for the Day! 

We have assigned few agents to work on the Automation Tagging cases and are hoping to close another 550-600 by EOD. 

Also, we have few agents in the KSA Team working dedicatedly on the ageing cases and on the back office queue. 

Regards 
Ankur K 

From: "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Ankur Kwatra" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "saurabh" <[email-masked]>, "deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "mustehsan siddiqui" <[email-masked]>, "Malik Ismail" <[email-masked]>, "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 11:49:37 AM 
Subject: RE: Tickets pendency (LSM KSA call center) 

Hi Ankur, 

Please find below is the status for backlog, thanks for clearing new tickets in “ LSM KSA Tag New Tickets ”. 

	

Count of Open Ticket 					

Aging "Days" 	

0 -6 	

7 -13 	

14 -29 	

>30 	

Grand Total 

LSM KSA Back-office 	

61 	

271 	

470 	

294 	

1096 

LSM KSA Call Center 	

1060 	

640 	

478 	

170 	

2348 

LSM KSA Tag New Tickets 	

1593 	

2 			

1595 

Grand Total 	

2714 	

913 	

948 	

464 	

5039 

	

Count of Open NEW Ticket 		

Aging "Days" 	

0 days 	

Grand Total 

LSM KSA Call Center 	

30 	

30 

LSM KSA Tag New Tickets 	

262 	

262 

Grand Total 	

292 	

292 

From: Ankur Kwatra <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 2:18 PM 
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]> 
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>; deeksha <[email-masked]>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Tickets pendency (LSM KSA call center) 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Mahmoud, 

Greetings for the day! 

We have cross checked the automation and it has already been fixed. 

The responses are now working on the Automation Bot. The tickets mentioned have been taken care off already. 

Regards 

Ankur Kwatra 

From: "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "saurabh" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "deeksha" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "ankur kwatra" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "mustehsan siddiqui" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Malik Ismail" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohd Imran" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 3:15:39 PM 
Subject: RE: Tickets pendency (LSM KSA call center) 

Hi All, 

For some Scenario LSM Automation Bot not sending responses however agents are closing the cases for update it as pending, 

Below for your reference. 

4189403 

4180655 

4183853 

4184543 

4185301 

4185596 

From: Saurabh Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 1:15 PM 
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Deeksha Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] ; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Tickets pendency (LSM KSA call center) 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Ankur and Apoorv 

This Tagging cases we have to be finishing these within 8 hours 

Regards, 

Saurabh Dadu 

LiveSalesman 

On 21-Apr-2022, at 11:12 AM, Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > wrote: 

BQ_BEGIN

Hi All, 

Please find below is summary for pending unresolved tickets for KSA split by status wise “new, no first response yet” day aging. 

Please prioritize responding to new tickets on “LSM KSA Tag New Tickets’ 1531 ”. 

	

Count of Open Ticket 						

Aging "Days" 	

0 	

>30 	

1 -6 	

14 -29 	

7 -13 	

Grand Total 

LSM KSA Back-office 	

247 	

58 	

286 	

187 	

778 

LSM KSA Call Center 	

9 	

179 	

1002 	

498 	

610 	

2298 

LSM KSA Tag New Tickets 	

1 	

8 	

	

9 

Grand Total 	

10 	

426 	

1068 	

784 	

797 	

3085 

	

Count of New Ticket 	

“ No first response yet” 			

Aging "Days" 	

0 	

>7 	

1 -6 	

Grand Total 

LSM KSA Back-office 		

391 	

8 	

399 

LSM KSA Call Center 	

4 	

46 	

123 	

173 

LSM KSA Tag New Tickets 	

410 	

1 	

1400 	

1811 

Grand Total 	

414 	

438 	

1531 	

2383 

Mahmoud 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

BQ_END

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com