Subject: Security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:47:03 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognize this account, remove
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kip00ZDqYX-WfjcgVoRLZw3eiX6YJgeX82VAddvZontt8Dj6uPH13neJl86a&rfn=325&anexp=nret-fa>
it.
New sign-in to your linked account

[email-masked]
We noticed a new sign-in to your Google Account on a Windows device. If
this was you, you don’t need to do anything. If not, we’ll help you secure
your account.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1650026823000?rfn%3D325%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D3573041256330981862%26et%3D1%26anexp%3Dnret-fa>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2022 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA