Subject: AWB#290277453790--------------ALTERNATE CTC----------TKT#3144988--------------BH0436
From: Lanice Fernandes <[email-masked]>
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Cc: BH Trace <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 13:38:19 +0000

Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings!!

Please advise us on alternative contact number as the number mentioned cnee is not responding.

AWB#290277453790

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us

Best Regards,

LANICE FERNANDES

CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Customer Service Department-BH

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-01.png]

+973 17 007 672

Ext.: 5252

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-02.png]

+973

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-03.png]

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-04.png]

+973 17 910 490

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-05.png]

Tubli, Bahrain

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-06.png]

www.smsaexpress.com<https://www.smsaexpress.com/>

[smsa]

[LLOYD'S REGISTER QUALITY ASSURANCE]

[Great Place To Work(r) Certified]

[FSR Certified Site TAPA]

[1994 since]

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.