Subject: Security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 05:39:47 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognise this account, disconnect
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kirGkWiJFF6IN69mvG8mFZIRkBCVxRRvToACwHK_EyFdg5onjGPB1LE9KwCS&rfn=325&anexp=nret-fa>
it.
New sign-in to your linked account

[email-masked]
We noticed a new sign-in to your Google Account on a Linux device. If this
was you, you don’t need to do anything. If not, we’ll help you secure your
account.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1647322787000?rfn%3D325%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D-815636415984368113%26et%3D1%26anexp%3Dnret-fa>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2022 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA