Subject: Security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 11:36:19 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognise this account, disconnect
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kirh7l38--tFhrPjuM_zE_yzpIWNCwR4dhwN7GkdLhKdxAtJtUr03uw-49nJ&rfn=325&anexp=nret-fa>
it.
New sign-in to your linked account

[email-masked]
We noticed a new sign-in to your Google Account on a Windows device. If
this was you, you don’t need to do anything. If not, we’ll help you secure
your account.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1645097779000?rfn%3D325%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D-8876479887972927168%26et%3D1%26anexp%3Dnret-fa>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2022 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA