Subject: Critical security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 18:36:18 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognise this account, disconnect
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kiq3v_v5mPU1bmYHflsXU2N0DeD0QDpodJO_poQPK4J-To0T8LR2IJtTBQSU&rfn=5&anexp=nret-fa>
it.
Sign-in attempt was blocked

[email-masked]
Someone just used your password to try to sign in to your account. Google
blocked them, but you should check what happened.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1643135778000?rfn%3D5%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D6945034889696053704%26et%3D1%26anexp%3Dnret-fa>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2022 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA