Subject: Your OneDrive is about to be deleted
From: "Microsoft OneDrive" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 04:55:02 -0600
List-Id: <7227042.xt.local>

OneDrive

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=5c2de4b1571972067d814c46e2963211babfabbbbf3fa59edc49fb011dc1bd3c058259f23a53e5c02f4ab9d3eb27e1f4756bfa5e0f596e63 
Reactivate your account |
 
https://view.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=3f23f012458de6c507387201b54db26bd6dd545d89a2ca605cea11141fd2d5e85a850077b28f80f8e14900875007bd3c4ac548fafa7fc06e65fadf2b0c4c8751250a6faf6fc0fa908e1c667560efdb7f 
View in browser

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=5c2de4b1571972060fe4fc961b178f9d0c10f7e95ef8905e8ea4d7030c137ed77e56d6d8d639f37af4bdbcef28d5aeffed4d9bc9453d5b61 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=5c2de4b157197206278b82826f78bf2256774ee7feffab89e7598cb14eeb924880fd61647c91da8b2a787b72eb2931a41523773587cd0e96 

 Your OneDrive is inactive and will soon be deleted 

 Your [email-masked] personal account has been unused for two years and is currently frozen. Your files are still there, but your OneDrive and all files saved to that account <span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI Semibold', wf_segoe-ui_semibold, 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe WP', Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; ">will be deleted on or after</span> 21/02/2022 unless 
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=5c2de4b15719720653ced21b72344b76ca3d7d1cbeb2805697080579636fe3e3fece2d2d6c85a96ea51df3f64534a18a95c3f52773344687 
sign in to OneDrive to reactivate it. 

 Learn more about 
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=5c2de4b15719720658b1127a42284b0b5ab3a8ac6cedc094814c582b507b1b540ea4116045364e48420039db65968a148b7f382b299c50e1 
what it means to be frozen.

Note: This message applies only to your personal OneDrive account. This message doesn’t affect any OneDrive work or school accounts that you may also have. 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=5c2de4b1571972067d814c46e2963211babfabbbbf3fa59edc49fb011dc1bd3c058259f23a53e5c02f4ab9d3eb27e1f4756bfa5e0f596e63 

   Reactivate your account   

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=5c2de4b1571972069cbe5eec773fe31d9d96bd90574d602b0519d86c8eb5df8b1af80d5a62484fab598e0cf6e00bccdaefb0aedc78a5793a 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=5c2de4b157197206556658a23c952e36799dde5c8caba201485c01eec2dbaa54e4554c3a2f3f8c470dd1857aa3462a0d5b2b8ec1d643c67f 

This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox. 

You are receiving this email because you have a Microsoft OneDrive account. 

Copyright 2022 Microsoft Corporation. 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=5c2de4b1571972065ec285c8929062708fb29689ad84cb043890f98213ef615355e7dd4870ce376d18612b7c695516f890bad331e997de82 
Privacy Statement

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA.

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=5c2de4b1571972060fe4fc961b178f9d0c10f7e95ef8905e8ea4d7030c137ed77e56d6d8d639f37af4bdbcef28d5aeffed4d9bc9453d5b61