Subject: AWB#290245487080---------------ALTERNATIVE CONTACT--------------BH0436
From: Mohamed Salman <[email-masked]>
To: 'malik ismail' <[email-masked]>, 'Apoorv Joshi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: BH Customer Care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 09:51:22 +0000

Dear Mr. Malik,

Greetings!!

Please provide alternative contact for below shipment ASAP.

AWB

Company

Account

REF: Number

290245487080

Landmark Group -

BH0436

7321381991

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us

Best Regards,

MOHAMMED SALMAN

CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Customer Service Department-BH

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-01.png]

+973 17 007 672

Ext.: 5253

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-02.png]

+973

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-03.png]

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-04.png]

+973 17 910 490

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-05.png]

Tubli, Bahrain

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-06.png]

www.smsaexpress.com<https://www.smsaexpress.com/>

[smsa]

[LLOYD'S REGISTER QUALITY ASSURANCE]

[Great Place To Work(r) Certified]

[FSR Certified Site TAPA]

[1994 since]

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.