Subject: RE: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368
From: Merchant Back Offices <[email-masked]>
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]>, Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]>, Merchant Back Offices <[email-masked]>, Payment Gateway Team <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, "Bhisham Manwani (TCS)" <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Naseem Juma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 11:06:13 +0000

Good day,

Action will be taken to refund the amount.

Note: Kindly note that the refund for the credit card takes 5 working days & for the debit card 10 working days.

Regards,

 Ahmed Saadi

 Merchant Back Office Administrator - Business Support,
  +973 17117272   17211465   +973 17117117
   [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>    www.credimax.com.bh<http://www.credimax.com.bh>                                              <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlPcrsrWZ9mAUF06oyCyXQ>  <https://www.facebook.com/credimaxbscbh>  <https://www.instagram.com/credimax.b.s.c/?hl=en>

 CrediMax B.S.C.(c) | Bldg 858 | Road 3618 | Al Seef District 436 | P.O. Box 5350 | Kingdom of Bahrain

CrediMax B.S.C. - A Financing Company Licensed by Central Bank of Bahrain                                                                                                   
From: Mohmed Ghadiyali [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 17 November, 2021 9:32 AM
To: Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]>; Merchant Back Offices <[email-masked]>; Payment Gateway Team <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368

Hi @[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> @Payment Gateway Team<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please process benefit refund of BD 49.97.

Benefit payment details

S.No.

Received Time

Terminal ID

Brand ID

Authorization Code

Action

Currency Code

Trans. Amount

 Result Code

Host Response

 Mer. TrackID

 TranId

 Ref. Id

ECI

IP Address

UDF1

UDF2

18

10/31/2021 6:02

'677950

'BENEFIT

'919636

1 - Purchase

'048

'49.97

'CAPTURED

'00

'7310449368

'202130475325210

'130419358468

'7

'77.69.184.178

'1515d6b0-e39e-4b9a-bf57-0fbee1a2b46a

'BENEFIT

Regards,

Mohmed Ghadiyali

From: Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 9:26 AM
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368

Please go ahead.

From: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 8:46 AM
To: Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368

Hi @Nooruddeen Othiyil<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please approve benefit refund of BD 49.97. This is sales cancelled on validation (see screenshot in trailing email)

Benefit payment details

S.No.

Received Time

Terminal ID

Brand ID

Authorization Code

Action

Currency Code

Trans. Amount

 Result Code

Host Response

 Mer. TrackID

 TranId

 Ref. Id

ECI

IP Address

UDF1

UDF2

18

10/31/2021 6:02

'677950

'BENEFIT

'919636

1 - Purchase

'048

'49.97

'CAPTURED

'00

'7310449368

'202130475325210

'130419358468

'7

'77.69.184.178

'1515d6b0-e39e-4b9a-bf57-0fbee1a2b46a

'BENEFIT

Regards,

Mohmed Ghadiyali

From: Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 9:15 PM
To: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368

Dear Naseem/Mohmed,

Please find below benefit pay details and screenshot below.

Please process

Refund Amount BHD-49.97

S.No.

Received Time

Terminal ID

Brand ID

Authorization Code

Action

Currency Code

Trans. Amount

 Result Code

Host Response

 Mer. TrackID

 TranId

 Ref. Id

ECI

IP Address

UDF1

UDF2

18

10/31/2021 6:02

'677950

'BENEFIT

'919636

1 - Purchase

'048

'49.97

'CAPTURED

'00

'7310449368

'202130475325210

'130419358468

'7

'77.69.184.178

'1515d6b0-e39e-4b9a-bf57-0fbee1a2b46a

'BENEFIT

Thanks and Regards,

Bhisham Narayan Manwani

Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

________________________________
From: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 6:11 PM
To: Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368

@Bhisham Manwani (TCS)<mailto:[email-masked]>

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Jessie Caparas

T: +97145172087

From: Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 10:07 PM
To: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment-7310449368

Dear Customer Care Team,

Please share screenshot to process.

S.No.

Received Time

Terminal ID

Brand ID

Authorization Code

Action

Currency Code

Trans. Amount

 Result Code

Host Response

 Mer. TrackID

 TranId

 Ref. Id

ECI

IP Address

UDF1

UDF2

18

10/31/2021 6:02

'677950

'BENEFIT

'919636

1 - Purchase

'048

'49.97

'CAPTURED

'00

'7310449368

'202130475325210

'130419358468

'7

'77.69.184.178

'1515d6b0-e39e-4b9a-bf57-0fbee1a2b46a

'BENEFIT

Thanks and Regards,

Bhisham Narayan Manwani

Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

________________________________

From: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 5:18 AM
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment

@Mohmed Ghadiyali<mailto:[email-masked]> @Bhisham Manwani (TCS)<mailto:[email-masked]> @Naseem Juma<mailto:[email-masked]> why are we not getting a reply on this?

We have been escalating this for a week now.

FYI @Nooruddeen Othiyil<mailto:[email-masked]>

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Jessie Caparas

T: +97145172087

From: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 5:22 PM
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment
Importance: High

@Mohmed Ghadiyali<mailto:[email-masked]> @Bhisham Manwani (TCS)<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly assist.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Jessie Caparas

T: +97145172087

From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, November 7, 2021 9:27 AM
To: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Abdulqader Ahmed <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment

External email sender, please take precaution.

Hi Team,

Kindly assist in checking the below drop payment.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Manish

________________________________

From: "Abdulqader Ahmed" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, November 5, 2021 9:01:01 PM
Subject: ON VALIDATION CANCELLED /Drop Payment

Hi Team,

Order ID: 7310449368

Auth ID: 351760

Transaction number: 610004354247

Transaction date: October 31, 2021

Transaction amount: BHD49.970

Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Issue distribution: the order on ON_VALIDATION_CANCELLED as per customer the amount deducted from her account .

Kindly check and do the needful

Regards,

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>