Subject: AWB#290228038738---------------ALTERNATIVE CONTACT-----------BH0436-------------TKT#2936402
From: RSC - BH Tubli <[email-masked]>
To: malik ismail <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: BH Customer Care <[email-masked]>, Sukesh Nambath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 11:43:00 +0000

Dear Mr. Malik,

Greetings!!

Please provide alternative contact for below shipment ASAP.

AWB#290228038738

Best Regards,

MOHAMED SALMAN

RETAIL EXECUTIVE
Retail Department-BH

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-01.png]

+973 17 007 672

Ext.: 5255

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-02.png]

+973

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-03.png]

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-04.png]

+973 17 910 490

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-05.png]

Tubli, Bahrain

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-06.png]

www.smsaexpress.com<https://www.smsaexpress.com/>

[smsa]

[LLOYD'S REGISTER QUALITY ASSURANCE]

[Great Place To Work(r) Certified]

[FSR Certified Site TAPA]

[1994 since]

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.