Subject: Re: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7306430195
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Cc: nooruddeen othiyil <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Ebrahim <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Akshay Berry <[email-masked]>, Naseem Juma <[email-masked]>, "Bhisham Manwani, TCS" <[email-masked]>, Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 03:48:37 -0700 (MST)

Dear Team, 

Kindly assist to get an update on this. 

Regards, 
Apoorv. 

From: "Mohmed Ghadiyali" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "nooruddeen othiyil" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Ebrahim" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Akshay Berry" <[email-masked]>, "Naseem Juma" <[email-masked]>, "Bhisham Manwani, TCS" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 2 November, 2021 12:21:27 
Subject: RE: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7306430195 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Nooruddeen Othiyil ] 

Please approve benefit refund of BD 25.13. This is sales order cancelled on validation (See screenshot in trailing email) 

Benefit payment details 

	

S.No. 	

Received Time 	

Terminal ID 	

Brand ID 	

Authorization Code 	

Action 	

Currency Code 	

Trans. Amount 	

Result Code 	

Host Response 	

Mer. TrackID 	

TranId 	

Ref. Id 	

ECI 	

IP Address 	

UDF1 	

UDF2 	

UDF3 	

UDF4 	

UDF5 	

UDF6 	

UDF7 	

UDF8 	

UDF9 	

UDF10 	

UDF11 	

UDF12 	

UDF13 	

UDF14 	

UDF15 	

UCAF 	

Ticket No 	

Booking Id 	

Transaction Upadted Time 	

Process Type 	

Invoice Gen Mode 	

	

764 	

10/6/2021 7:38 	

'677950 	

'BENEFIT 	

'691553 	

1 - Purchase 	

'048 	

'25.13 	

'CAPTURED 	

'00 	

'7306430195 	

'202127952436893 	

'127958576442 	

'7 	

'88.201.58.133 	

'21b76f14-00e7-4634-b8fd-05931f6de9e8 	

'BENEFIT 				

' 	

' 	

' 	

' 	

' 	

' 	

' 	

' 	

' 	

' 	

0 	

' 	

' 	

' 	

'HOSTED 	

' 	

Regards, 

Mohmed Ghadiyali 

From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 9:43 AM 
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Ebrahim <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Akshay Berry <[email-masked]>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7306430195 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Mohmed, 

Kindly assist to check regarding below drop payment. Order is On Validation and payment mode is BENEFIt. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 

Apoorv 

From: "Ebrahim" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, November 1, 2021 6:29:53 PM 
Subject: Drop Payment // On Validation Cancelled // 7306430195 

Hi Team, 

Order ID: 7306430195 

Auth Code: 691553 

Data: Oct 6, 2021 

Email ID: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Amount: BHD25.13 

Issue distribution: the order on ON_VALIDATION_CANCELLED as per customer the amount deducted from her account . 

Regards, 

Ebrahim Hageb 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com