Subject: Re: Drop Payment // 7304414160 &7304414076
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]>, nooruddeen othiyil <[email-masked]>
Cc: escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Naseem Juma <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>, Ebrahim <[email-masked]>, Suha Ali <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, malik ismail <[email-masked]>, "Bhisham Manwani, TCS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 21:00:13 -0700 (MST)

Dear Mohmed, 

Kindly ask them to initiate refund of BHD 21.04 as well for the following order 7304414264. Screenshot of On validation already shared on Oct 24, 2021. Sharing the same again below. 

@noor: Kindly approve. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Mohmed Ghadiyali" <[email-masked]> 
To: "nooruddeen othiyil" <[email-masked]>, "mbo" <[email-masked]>, "Payment Gateway Team" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Naseem Juma" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Nikhil Bishnoi" <[email-masked]>, "Ebrahim" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Suha Ali" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "malik ismail" <[email-masked]>, "Bhisham Manwani, TCS" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 4:04:12 PM 
Subject: RE: Drop Payment // 7304414160 &7304414076 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@[email-masked] ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Payment Gateway Team ] 

Please process benefit refund of BD 21.66. 

Benefit payment details: 

	

S.No. 	

Received Time 	

Terminal ID 	

Brand ID 	

Authorization Code 	

Action 	

Currency Code 	

Trans. Amount 	

Result Code 	

Host Response 	

Mer. TrackID 	

TranId 	

Ref. Id 	

ECI 	

IP Address 	

UDF1 	

UDF2 

3757 	

9/25/2021 2:43 	

'677950 	

'BENEFIT 	

'957971 	

1 - Purchase 	

'048 	

'21.66 	

'CAPTURED 	

'00 	

'7304414076 	

'202126886497688 	

'126858190413 	

'7 	

'193.188.113.110 	

'6fd73621-e616-4db4-bf0b-e1572f1b9af5 	

'BENEFIT 

Regards, 

Mohmed Ghadiyali 

From: Nooruddeen Othiyil <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 1:30 PM 
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Naseem Juma <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>; Ebrahim <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Suha Ali <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Drop Payment // 7304414160 &7304414076 

Please go ahead.. 

From: Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 8:31 AM 
To: Nooruddeen Othiyil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ebrahim < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Suha Ali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Drop Payment // 7304414160 &7304414076 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Nooruddeen Othiyil ] 

Please approve benefit refund of BD 21.66. This is sales cancelled on validation (see screenshot below) 

Benefit payment details: 

	

S.No. 	

Received Time 	

Terminal ID 	

Brand ID 	

Authorization Code 	

Action 	

Currency Code 	

Trans. Amount 	

Result Code 	

Host Response 	

Mer. TrackID 	

TranId 	

Ref. Id 	

ECI 	

IP Address 	

UDF1 	

UDF2 

3757 	

9/25/2021 2:43 	

'677950 	

'BENEFIT 	

'957971 	

1 - Purchase 	

'048 	

'21.66 	

'CAPTURED 	

'00 	

'7304414076 	

'202126886497688 	

'126858190413 	

'7 	

'193.188.113.110 	

'6fd73621-e616-4db4-bf0b-e1572f1b9af5 	

'BENEFIT 

Regards, 

Mohmed Ghadiyali 

From: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 7:54 AM 
To: Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ebrahim < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Suha Ali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Drop Payment // 7304414160 &7304414076 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Bhisham Manwani (TCS) ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Mohmed Ghadiyali ] , 

PFB. 

Please find the needful. 

Orders : 7304414160 – Ref ID 126858190575 

7304414076 – Ref ID 126858190413 

Regards, 

Malik Ismail 

From: Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 7:55 PM 
To: Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ebrahim < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Drop Payment // 7304414160 &7304414076 

+ Mohmed 

Thanks and Regards, 

Bhisham Narayan Manwani 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 

From: Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 3:53 PM 
To: Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ebrahim < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Drop Payment // 7304414160 &7304414076 

D ear Customer Care Team, 

Order number 7304414160 Not received i benefit Pay. 

Dear Customer Care Team, 

Please find below benefit Pay details. Amount received in Benefit Pay. 

Please provide Validation cancellation screenshot to Process. 

Dear Naseem/Mohmed, 

Please find below benefit pay details. 

Sales not made and Order is Validation cancelled, credit balance will be 0. 

Refund Amount- 21.66 BHD 

Order number- 7304414076 

S.No. 	

Received Time 	

Terminal ID 	

Brand ID 	

Authorization Code 	

Action 	

Currency Code 	

Trans. Amount 	

Result Code 	

Host Response 	

Mer. TrackID 	

TranId 	

Ref. Id 	

ECI 	

IP Address 	

UDF1 	

UDF2 

3757 	

9/25/2021 2:43 	

'677950 	

'BENEFIT 	

'957971 	

1 - Purchase 	

'048 	

'21.66 	

'CAPTURED 	

'00 	

'7304414076 	

'202126886497688 	

'126858190413 	

'7 	

'193.188.113.110 	

'6fd73621-e616-4db4-bf0b-e1572f1b9af5 	

'BENEFIT 

Refund Amount 21.66 BHD 

Thanks and Regards, 

Bhisham Narayan Manwani 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 

From: Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 10:01 AM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ebrahim < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Drop Payment // 7304414160 &7304414076 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Jessie, 

Please advise on further update to close this case. 

Thank you for your help. 

Regards, 
Manish 

From: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "escalations dxbteam" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Bhisham Manwani, TCS" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Naseem Juma" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Nikhil Bishnoi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Ebrahim" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 3:53:36 PM 
Subject: Re: Drop Payment // 7304414160 &7304414076 

Hi Team, 

Please check and advise on the below concern. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 

Apoorv. 

From: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "escalations dxbteam" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Bhisham Manwani, TCS" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Naseem Juma" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Nikhil Bishnoi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Ebrahim" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, 9 October, 2021 19:29:12 
Subject: Fwd: Drop Payment // 7304414160 &7304414076 

Hi Team, 

Please check and advise on the below concern. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 

Apoorv. 

From: "Ebrahim" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, 8 October, 2021 16:44:03 
Subject: Drop Payment // 7304414160 &7304414076 

Hi Team, 

Order ID: 7304414160 &7304414076 

Authorization Code: 957971 & 823416 

Ret. Ref. No: 126858190575 & 126858190413 

Transaction date: Sep 25, 2021 

Transaction amount: BHD21.04 & BHD21.66 

Issue distribution: the orders on ON_VALIDATION_CANCELLED as per customer the amount deducted from his account and he provide us by his bank statement which confirms the same. 

Kindly check and do the needful 

Regards, 

Ebrahim Hageb 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com