Subject: Re: [#3191609] - escalation delivery
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Faraz Lohani <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sana Ali, AE" <[email-masked]>, Astha Sharma <[email-masked]>, Akshay Berry <[email-masked]>, Debesh Datta <[email-masked]>, Imran Masih <[email-masked]>, Max <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, AhmadAlaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 03:18:06 -0700 (MST)

Hi Faraz, 

Customer contacted under 3191609. Once customer has shared the contact number, we will update. 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Faraz Lohani" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Sana Ali, AE" <[email-masked]>, "Astha Sharma" <[email-masked]>, "Akshay Berry" <[email-masked]>, "Debesh Datta" <[email-masked]>, "Imran Masih" <[email-masked]>, "Max" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "AhmadAlaw" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 3:13:12 PM 
Subject: RE: [#3191609] - escalation delivery 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Manish Kumar ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Apoorv Joshi ] , 

Can we contact this customer for an alternate phone number for the delivery? 

Order ID : 1604508335 

Regards, 

Faraz Lohani 

Escalation Desk – Web Team 

From: Sana Ali (AE) <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 6:35 PM 
To: Faraz Lohani <[email-masked]>; Astha Sharma <[email-masked]>; Akshay Berry <[email-masked]>; Debesh Datta <[email-masked]>; Imran Masih <[email-masked]>; 'Max' <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Ahmad Alawneh <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: [#3191609] - escalation delivery 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Faraz, 

Good Day, 

Our team attempted but consignee mobile is not being connected. Please advise the alternate reachable contact number, delivery will possible on Saturday or Sunday. 

	

Origin 	

MCT 		

Loc. 	

MCT 		

HAWB 	

42723788041 		

Dest. 	

MCT 		

Loc. 	

MCT 		

Grp 	

DOM 		

Type 	

CDS Transit Time Details 	

	

	

Shipper 	

LANDMARK 

Number 	

60511449 

Sent By 	

MX 

Reference 	

1604508335 

Reference2 	

Address 	

Plot No. 101,Somhan - Plot No. 101,Somhan 

City 	

Muscat 

State 	

Zip 

Country 	

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aramex.net%2Fapps%2Fdirectory%2Fdirectorycountry.aspx%3FTab%3DEvents%26E%3DMCT%26countrycode%3DOM&data=04%7C01%7CFaraz.Lohani%40landmarkgroup.com%7C4a6963ea928344a4084208d98f1fd4e9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637698189143203257%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=xAV0PB1fajbkzRNrfJUl4thTIqDBVA32ptrs3rDrewk%3D&reserved=0 | Oman ] 

Telephone 	

97148164037 

Telephone2 	

Mobile 	

97148164037 

Email 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Team 	

600415 		

Consignee 	

Milu jonadh kishan 

Number 	

60511449 

Attention 	

Milu jonadh kishan 

Reference 	

Reference2 	

Address 	

Building no.3900 , floor no.6 , room no.65 - Al khuwair - AL KHUWAIR 

City 	

Al Khuwair 

State 	

Zip 

Country 	

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aramex.net%2Fapps%2Fdirectory%2Fdirectorycountry.aspx%3FTab%3DEvents%26E%3DMCT%26countrycode%3DOM&data=04%7C01%7CFaraz.Lohani%40landmarkgroup.com%7C4a6963ea928344a4084208d98f1fd4e9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637698189143213212%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=NgRXSvIyhYIVPYw1xIV6oc3ZFDR7Hu1Y%2Fbp%2F4S1xq1A%3D&reserved=0 | Oman ] 

Telephone 	

[ javascript-blocked:ViewAMSAddress() | 96879547472 ] 

Telephone2 	

Mobile 	

96879547472 

Email 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

	

	

Payment Type 	

Prepaid 

Payment Option 	

Pieces 	

1 

Pickup Date 	

9/25/2021 

Due Date 	

Pickup Location 	

Pickup By 	

Alerted Date 	

9/25/2021 7:37:00 PM 

Alerted By 	

oman.ecom 

Foreign HAWB 	

Collection Reference 	

SRN No. 	

Remarks 		

Weight 	

12.8 KG 

Chg. Wgt 	

16 KG 

Cube 	

64000 CM3 

Cod Val. 	

36.2 OMR 

Goods Value 	

0 OMR 

Shield Value 	

0 

Collect Amount 	

0 

Cash/Add. Amt 	

0 

Add-on Services 	

CODS 

Goods Desc. 	

Footwear/Apparel 

Goods Origin 	

Oman 

Record Status 	

Full 

Source 	

Shipping API 

Scheme 	

Aramex Scheme3 (22) 

Thanks and Regards, 

Sana Ali 

Customer Success Specialist 

+97146076303 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aramex.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CFaraz.Lohani%40landmarkgroup.com%7C4a6963ea928344a4084208d98f1fd4e9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637698189143213212%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=fF5KGZis2G%2Bw6o1wAwAiFFcWKdri92JD%2F5bDLDqieK0%3D&reserved=0 | www.aramex.com ] 

From: Sana Ali (AE) 
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 4:26 PM 
To: Faraz Lohani < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Astha Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Akshay Berry < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Debesh Datta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Imran Masih < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Max < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ahmad Alawneh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: [#3191609] - escalation delivery 

Dear Faraz, 

Shipment has been bought to the nearest warehouse to the delivery location and will be sent out to deliver ASAP. 

Thanks and Regards, 

Sana Ali 

Customer Success Specialist 

+97146076303 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aramex.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CFaraz.Lohani%40landmarkgroup.com%7C4a6963ea928344a4084208d98f1fd4e9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637698189143223169%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=ceCQ9o2YF4WdnbKjkeBB47LuDSwSXOPNbT3g5izWcBs%3D&reserved=0 | www.aramex.com ] 

From: Faraz Lohani < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 4:11 PM 
To: Sana Ali (AE) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Astha Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Akshay Berry < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Debesh Datta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Imran Masih < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Max < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ahmad Alawneh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: [#3191609] - escalation delivery 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Sana Ali (AE) ] , 

What is the update for this order delivery? 

Regards, 

Faraz Lohani 

Escalation Desk – Web Team 

From: Sana Ali (AE) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 3:23 PM 
To: Astha Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Akshay Berry < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Debesh Datta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Imran Masih < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Max < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ahmad Alawneh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: [#3191609] - escalation delivery 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear, 

We are checking the reason for delay and have raised a request for delivery at the earliest. 

Thanks and Regards, 

Sana Ali 

Customer Success Specialist 

+97146076303 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aramex.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CFaraz.Lohani%40landmarkgroup.com%7C4a6963ea928344a4084208d98f1fd4e9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637698189143233127%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Jxq2WUEQQ8REOh7hd985zbLepxt6xxWPJsSV14MXQcA%3D&reserved=0 | www.aramex.com ] 

From: Astha Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 3:14 PM 
To: Sana Ali (AE) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Akshay Berry < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Debesh Datta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Imran Masih < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Max < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ahmad Alawneh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: [#3191609] - escalation delivery 

Hi Sana, 

This order is for Alkhuwair, Muscat. Is there any reason why it is not yet delivered? 

Thanks 

Astha 

From: Sana Ali (AE) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: 11 October 2021 13:41 
To: Akshay Berry < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Max < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Imran Masih < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Astha Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ahmad Alawneh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: [#3191609] - escalation delivery 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Akshay, 

Good Day, 

Team has been reminded and they are working on delivering this at the earliest. 

Thanks and Regards, 

Sana Ali 

Customer Success Specialist 

+97146076303 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aramex.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CFaraz.Lohani%40landmarkgroup.com%7C4a6963ea928344a4084208d98f1fd4e9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637698189143233127%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Jxq2WUEQQ8REOh7hd985zbLepxt6xxWPJsSV14MXQcA%3D&reserved=0 | www.aramex.com ] 

From: Akshay Berry < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 12:03 PM 
To: Sana Ali (AE) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Max < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Imran Masih < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Astha Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ahmad Alawneh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: [#3191609] - escalation delivery 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Sana Ali (AE) ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Imran Masih ] , 

Reminder on this. 

Regards, 

Akshay Berry 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 

T: +971 4 5172125 

From: Sana Ali (AE) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:24 PM 
To: Akshay Berry < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Max < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Astha Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Imran Masih < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ahmad Alawneh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: [#3191609] - escalation delivery 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Akshay, 

Noted and shall do the needful. 

Thanks and Regards, 

Sana Ali 

Customer Success Specialist 

+97146076303 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aramex.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CFaraz.Lohani%40landmarkgroup.com%7C4a6963ea928344a4084208d98f1fd4e9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637698189143243084%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=lN30maGLl048sLF2Ez2uqXqCRXbr3VNJIWrz8KRe934%3D&reserved=0 | www.aramex.com ] 

From: Akshay Berry < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:20 PM 
To: Max < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sana Ali (AE) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Imran Masih < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Astha Sharma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: [#3191609] - escalation delivery 

External email: avoid to open links or attachments unless sender is known and content is relevant.. 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Sana Ali (AE) ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Imran Masih ] , 

Arrange delivery asap. 

Order ID: 1604508335 

Tracking ID: 42723788041 

Regards, 

Akshay Berry 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 

T: +971 4 5172125 

From: Max < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, October 7, 2021 7:37 AM 
To: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Fwd: [#3191609] - escalation delivery 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi team 

Problem Statement: late delivery 

Order Date : Sep 25, 2021 

Order ID: 1604508335 

Tracking ID: 42723788041 

Assistance Required: urgent delivery 

Issue Description: the order has shipped from our side since 9/25/21 9:37 PM and till now the order has not been delivered we request you kindly arrange urgent delivery as the customer asked about his order 

Regards, 

Badri 

3191609:1125156 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CFaraz.Lohani%40landmarkgroup.com%7C4a6963ea928344a4084208d98f1fd4e9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637698189143253031%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=klouaRr2JpRWgpgw19AVJ%2FfZVD90tAByeO2%2FjGhYdtA%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CFaraz.Lohani%40landmarkgroup.com%7C4a6963ea928344a4084208d98f1fd4e9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637698189143253031%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=klouaRr2JpRWgpgw19AVJ%2FfZVD90tAByeO2%2FjGhYdtA%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CFaraz.Lohani%40landmarkgroup.com%7C4a6963ea928344a4084208d98f1fd4e9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637698189143262995%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=zzt4tMa0B5S8Xa4M127nv1lYyQJgF8fP%2F%2FYDz84yCbI%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CFaraz.Lohani%40landmarkgroup.com%7C4a6963ea928344a4084208d98f1fd4e9%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637698189143272952%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=eEZwb5IAYIzXx%2FNxgtPxkhxNfnFSkjquG8rXRV9myLQ%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com