Subject: Re: Refund to Benefit - 7475319758
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Merchant Back Offices <[email-masked]>
Cc: Naseem Juma <[email-masked]>, Payment Gateway Team <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, "Bhisham Manwani, TCS" <[email-masked]>, nooruddeen othiyil <[email-masked]>, Mohammed Mutaleb <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 07:16:51 -0700 (MST)

Dear Redha, 

Kindly share the refund acknowledgement/proof once the refund has been initiated to Benefit. Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Merchant Back Offices" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Naseem Juma" <[email-masked]>, "Merchant Back Offices" <[email-masked]>, "Payment Gateway Team" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Bhisham Manwani, TCS" <[email-masked]>, "nooruddeen othiyil" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammed Mutaleb" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 4:27:11 PM 
Subject: RE: Refund to Benefit - 7475319758 

Good day, 

Action will be taken 

Kindly note the refund for credit cards will take 5 working days as for debit card it will take 10 working days 

	

Redha Nowrooz 

Merchant Back Office Administrator - Business Support, 
+973 17117272 17212109 +973 17117117 
[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] [ http://www.credimax.com.bh/ | www.credimax.com.bh ] [ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlPcrsrWZ9mAUF06oyCyXQ ] [ https://www.facebook.com/credimaxbscbh ] [ https://www.instagram.com/credimax.b.s.c/?hl=en ] 

CrediMax B.S.C.(c) | Bldg 858 | Road 3618 | Al Seef District 436 | P.O. Box 5350 | Kingdom of Bahrain 

CrediMax B.S.C. - A Financing Company Licensed by Central Bank of Bahrain 

From: Naseem Juma [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 12:53 PM 
To: Merchant Back Offices; Payment Gateway Team 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam; Jessie Caparas; Apoorv Joshi; Bhisham Manwani (TCS); Nooruddeen Othiyil; Mohammed Mutaleb 
Subject: RE: Refund to Benefit - 7475319758 

Dear Team, 

Please process benefit refund of BD 19.8 for below order: 

	

S.No. 	

Received Time 	

Terminal ID 	

Brand ID 	

Authorization Code 	

Action 	

Currency Code 	

Trans. Amount 	

Result Code 	

Host Response 	

Mer. TrackID 	

TranId 	

Ref. Id 	

ECI 	

IP Address 	

UDF1 	

UDF2 

438 	

7/2/2021 17:19 	

'677950 	

'BENEFIT 	

'396724 	

1 - Purchase 	

'048 	

'19.8 	

'CAPTURED 	

'00 	

'7475319758 	

'202118317799299 	

'118355475008 	

'7 	

'37.131.60.124 	

'585ae64c-0b8e-4a42-a747-434c7c414563 	

'BENEFIT 

Thanks 

Naseem Juma 

From: Nooruddeen Othiyil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 12:43 PM 
To: Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Refund to Benefit - 7475319758 

Pls go ahead.. 

From: Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 10:40 AM 
To: Nooruddeen Othiyil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nooruddeen Othiyil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Refund to Benefit - 7475319758 

Dear Noor, 

Please approve benefit refund of below order: 

	

S.No. 	

Received Time 	

Terminal ID 	

Brand ID 	

Authorization Code 	

Action 	

Currency Code 	

Trans. Amount 	

Result Code 	

Host Response 	

Mer. TrackID 	

TranId 	

Ref. Id 	

ECI 	

IP Address 	

UDF1 	

UDF2 

438 	

7/2/2021 17:19 	

'677950 	

'BENEFIT 	

'396724 	

1 - Purchase 	

'048 	

'19.8 	

'CAPTURED 	

'00 	

'7475319758 	

'202118317799299 	

'118355475008 	

'7 	

'37.131.60.124 	

'585ae64c-0b8e-4a42-a747-434c7c414563 	

'BENEFIT 

Thanks & Regards 

Naseem Juma 

From: Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 8:04 PM 
To: Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nooruddeen Othiyil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Refund to Benefit - 7475319758 

Dear Naseem, 

Please find below details. Amount BHD 19.80 

Apologize. 

	

S.No. 	

Received Time 	

Terminal ID 	

Brand ID 	

Authorization Code 	

Action 	

Currency Code 	

Trans. Amount 	

Result Code 	

Host Response 	

Mer. TrackID 	

TranId 	

Ref. Id 	

ECI 	

IP Address 	

UDF1 	

UDF2 

438 	

7/2/2021 17:19 	

'677950 	

'BENEFIT 	

'396724 	

1 - Purchase 	

'048 	

'19.8 	

'CAPTURED 	

'00 	

'7475319758 	

'202118317799299 	

'118355475008 	

'7 	

'37.131.60.124 	

'585ae64c-0b8e-4a42-a747-434c7c414563 	

'BENEFIT 

Dear Customer Care Team, 

Kindly share Credit Removal screenshot. 

Thanks and Regards, 

Bhisham Narayan Manwani 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

From: Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 3:11 PM 
To: Bhisham Manwani (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nooruddeen Othiyil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Refund to Benefit - 7475319758 

Dear Bisham 

Please provide benefit payment details and share screenshot of my credit removal as well. 

Thanks 

Naseem Juma 

From: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 9:23 PM 
To: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Naseem Juma < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Megh singh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; HAMZA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Refund to Benefit - 7475319758 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Naseem Juma ] 

Can you please help us on the below? 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

T: +97145172087 

From: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2021 2:05 PM 
To: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Megh singh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; HAMZA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Refund to Benefit - 7475319758 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team, 

Please assist to get the below refund done to Benefit. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 

Apoorv 

From: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Megh singh" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Nikhil Bishnoi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "HAMZA" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 9:19:58 PM 
Subject: Refund to Benefit - 7475319758 

Hi Megh, 

Hope you are doing well! 

With regards to the order id 7475319758, the refund was processed to My Credits while the customer has used Benefit to place the order. We have pushed the customer, but the customer was persistent that he wants the refund in Benefit. 

We have got the My Credits of BHD 19.80 removed under REL-145060. Kindly process the refund to Benefit. 

Thank you for your help!. 

Regards, 

Apoorv. 

From: "Lakshmi (Jira)" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, 6 August, 2021 08:44:20 
Subject: [JIRA] (REL-145060) Change refund mode 

Lakshmi made 2 updates . REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-145060 Change refund mode 

Lakshmi made 2 updates . 

	

	

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmark.atlassian.net%2Fbrowse%2FREL%3FatlOrigin%3DeyJpIjoiMmQ0OGI3ODA3ZmNmNGNmNzgyMjJkNDY4ZTJkMmE4NjAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9&data=04%7C01%7Cnaseem.juma%40arg.com.bh%7C12e9bfa8180a4fc3a8cc08d9782d28fb%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637672957615531413%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=YsjBz20S1lR70boQKywAmTjjmgvUSlUeh6%2FpLVp1nG8%3D&reserved=0 | REL-System
 Reliability Engineering - Landmark ] 	

/ 	

	

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmark.atlassian.net%2Fbrowse%2FREL-145060%3FatlOrigin%3DeyJpIjoiMmQ0OGI3ODA3ZmNmNGNmNzgyMjJkNDY4ZTJkMmE4NjAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9&data=04%7C01%7Cnaseem.juma%40arg.com.bh%7C12e9bfa8180a4fc3a8cc08d9782d28fb%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637672957615541369%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=b4N6xU22JTTxrxp436KxAsuNWKwRj3HjK2Le%2BIznR8Q%3D&reserved=0 | REL-145060 ] 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmark.atlassian.net%2Fbrowse%2FREL-145060%3FatlOrigin%3DeyJpIjoiMmQ0OGI3ODA3ZmNmNGNmNzgyMjJkNDY4ZTJkMmE4NjAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9&data=04%7C01%7Cnaseem.juma%40arg.com.bh%7C12e9bfa8180a4fc3a8cc08d9782d28fb%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637672957615546351%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=KD6ioYaML1mwovz1zuSoWbDeVnBKo15qITYQD%2BJqhLM%3D&reserved=0 | Change
 refund mode  ] 

	

Lakshmi 7:11 AM GST 

Resolution: 	

Done 

		

Status: 	

To Be Assigned Completed 

	

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmark.atlassian.net%2Fbrowse%2FREL-145060%3FatlOrigin%3DeyJpIjoiMmQ0OGI3ODA3ZmNmNGNmNzgyMjJkNDY4ZTJkMmE4NjAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9&data=04%7C01%7Cnaseem.juma%40arg.com.bh%7C12e9bfa8180a4fc3a8cc08d9782d28fb%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637672957615551324%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=EYszncGNfptuU8aqRFU6Ni2oaPNGhKGufHXXUKrbAm8%3D&reserved=0 | View
 issue ] 

	

Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fplay.google.com%2Fstore%2Fapps%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dcom.atlassian.android.jira.core%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253DNotificationLink%2526utm_medium%253DEmail&data=04%7C01%7Cnaseem.juma%40arg.com.bh%7C12e9bfa8180a4fc3a8cc08d9782d28fb%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637672957615561285%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=wbzlpWKjkMiJKoZyxFd3HGcV5Ml8k7PdQFAvM%2Fc4wOU%3D&reserved=0 | 
Android ] or [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2Fapp%2Fapple-store%2Fid1006972087%3Fpt%3D696495%26ct%3DEmailNotificationLink%26mt%3D8&data=04%7C01%7Cnaseem.juma%40arg.com.bh%7C12e9bfa8180a4fc3a8cc08d9782d28fb%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637672957615566260%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=wcLRgOcoAU5C4iiNt6rwVNex%2BWrSsBsHeBBdXY0wU5Q%3D&reserved=0 | 
iOS ] . 

	

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmark.atlassian.net%2Fsecure%2FViewPersonalSettings.jspa%23emailpreferences&data=04%7C01%7Cnaseem.juma%40arg.com.bh%7C12e9bfa8180a4fc3a8cc08d9782d28fb%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637672957615571239%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=uFOkJp4e%2Fc4SXwFoUEaKwIRVY0lIlHrj2%2B0SS6xK618%3D&reserved=0 | Manage
 notifications ] • [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsurveys.atlassian.com%2Fjfe%2Fform%2FSV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF&data=04%7C01%7Cnaseem.juma%40arg.com.bh%7C12e9bfa8180a4fc3a8cc08d9782d28fb%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637672957615581196%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=RK7f%2BdhzV4yfzAF2MIrm5iehJFXCZJB5Tq5q1V9IlVA%3D&reserved=0 | 
Give feedback ] • [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.atlassian.com%2Flegal%2Fprivacy-policy&data=04%7C01%7Cnaseem.juma%40arg.com.bh%7C12e9bfa8180a4fc3a8cc08d9782d28fb%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637672957615586177%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=HZyLXDcIMlWF97NewEjIAo0J0lID5%2BV7d8HSRCQHUu0%3D&reserved=0 | 
Privacy policy ] 	

	

		

		

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ]