Subject: RE: Manual Refund - 9659621349
From: "Ranjith Chandran" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Jessie Caparas'" <[email-masked]>, "'Vaibhav Ohri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Shakeeb Arsalan'" <[email-masked]>, "'Apoorv Joshi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Manish Kumar'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Naseer Ullah'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ashish Karini'" <[email-masked]>, "'Escalations Dxbteam'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:51:08 +0400

Hi Jessie 

Till now we didn't get the customer correct number , 

Ranjith Chandran

logistic Coordinator

 

   P.O. Box : 80266

   Mob: +(971) 58 104 3908

   Email : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
   Web:  <http://www.timexpress.ae/> www.timexpress.ae

 

From: Jessie Caparas [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2021 12:38 PM
To: Ranjith Chandran <[email-masked]>; Vaibhav Ohri
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Shakeeb Arsalan
<[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Manish
Kumar <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Naseer Ullah' <[email-masked]>; Ashish Karini
<[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Manual Refund - 9659621349
Importance: High

 <mailto:[email-masked]> @Ranjith Chandran

Any update if you were able to get a hold of the customer for the delivery
attempt?

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Jessie Caparas

T: +97145172087

From: Jessie Caparas 
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2021 10:47 AM
To: Ranjith Chandran <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Vaibhav Ohri
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Shakeeb Arsalan
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Manish
Kumar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Naseer Ullah' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Ashish Karini <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Escalations Dxbteam
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Manual Refund - 9659621349
Importance: High

 <mailto:[email-masked]> @Shakeeb Arsalan
<mailto:[email-masked]> @Apoorv Joshi please disregard.

 <mailto:[email-masked]> @Ranjith Chandran

Updated number is 0504350429

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Jessie Caparas

T: +97145172087

From: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2021 10:34 AM
To: Ranjith Chandran <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Vaibhav Ohri
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Shakeeb Arsalan
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Manish
Kumar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Naseer Ullah' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Ashish Karini <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Escalations Dxbteam
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Manual Refund - 9659621349
Importance: High

 <mailto:[email-masked]> @Shakeeb Arsalan
<mailto:[email-masked]> @Apoorv Joshi
<mailto:[email-masked]> @Manish Kumar

Please email the customer and get a working phone number to reattempt the
delivery for this order.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Jessie Caparas

T: +97145172087

From: Ranjith Chandran <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2021 10:23 AM
To: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Vaibhav Ohri
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Naseer Ullah' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Ashish Karini <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Manual Refund - 9659621349

External email sender, please take precaution.

Hi Team 

Shipment in our facility , we can arrange delivery today itself 

Requesting customer correct number , provided number on the shipment was
wrong number 

Ranjith Chandran

logistic Coordinator

 

   P.O. Box : 80266

   Mob: +(971) 58 104 3908

   Email : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
   Web:
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.timexp
ress.ae%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7C6f43d3f08fae4
34df36a08d94435d7ef%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C63761582030
4383199%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6
Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=7HVfQ5t8eyQMmc7Ou6yiF%2FsaykpP38016o1lzC
ttW5A%3D&reserved=0> www.timexpress.ae

 

From: Jessie Caparas [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2021 9:40 AM
To: Ranjith Chandran <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Vaibhav Ohri
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Naseer Ullah' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Ashish Karini <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Manual Refund - 9659621349

 <mailto:[email-masked]> @Ranjith Chandran

Where is this order now?

Can we still reattempt the delivery?

Hazza Ahmed

+971550435042

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Jessie Caparas

T: +97145172087

From: Ranjith Chandran <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2021 9:37 AM
To: Vaibhav Ohri <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Naseer Ullah' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Ashish Karini <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jessie Caparas
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Subject: RE: Manual Refund - 9659621349

External email sender, please take precaution.

Hi Vaibhav 

Mention shipment was wrongly marked by courier and this issue we already
reported in previous mail , 

 

Ranjith Chandran

logistic Coordinator

 

   P.O. Box : 80266

   Mob: +(971) 58 104 3908

   Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
   Web:
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.timexp
ress.ae%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7C6f43d3f08fae4
34df36a08d94435d7ef%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C63761582030
4383199%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6
Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=7HVfQ5t8eyQMmc7Ou6yiF%2FsaykpP38016o1lzC
ttW5A%3D&reserved=0> www.timexpress.ae

 

From: Vaibhav Ohri [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2021 10:37 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Naseer Ullah' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Ashish Karini <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jessie Caparas
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Subject: Fw: Manual Refund - 9659621349

Dear Team

Can you please share the POD of this order, when was it delivered and to
whom.

Please update urgently.

Regards

Vaibhav ohri

  _____  

From: Maram Hamida < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 10 July 2021 21:21
To: Jessie Caparas < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; Vaibhav Ohri <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ccbackoffice <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin
Mahmoud Elsayed < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Manual Refund -  <tel:9659621349> 9659621349 

External email sender, please take precaution.

Dear team 

Any reply update on the below.

Regards, 

Maram 

  _____  

From: Jessie Caparas [[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2021 2:42 PM
To: Vaibhav Ohri
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam; ccbackoffice; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; Maram
Hamida
Subject: RE: Manual Refund -  <tel:9659621349> 9659621349

 <mailto:[email-masked]> @Vaibhav Ohri

Can you please share the POD FP050921002506

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Jessie Caparas

T:  <tel:+97145172087> +97145172087

From: Maram Hamida < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2021 12:26 AM
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ccbackoffice <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Manual Refund -  <tel:9659621349> 9659621349

External email sender, please take precaution.

  _____  

From: Maram Hamida
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2021 11:16 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Subject: 

Dear team,

We need your help to process the refund for this order below

Order number:  <tel:9659621349> 9659621349

Ticket No.: 2638876 

 

The customer has placed the order on May 9, 2021 and he 

confirmed that he did not receive the order. but the order has been
delivered.under this AWB: FP050921002506

we contact the courier many time but there is no answer from their side. 

This order is the first order for the customer. 

Total amount: AED190.00

Thank you for helping us close this case.

Best Regards,

maram hamida 

 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the
information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly
confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by
mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of
this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain,
copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any
action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or
making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage
as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption,
virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof.
www.landmarkgroup.com
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landma
rkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7C6f43d3f08
fae434df36a08d94435d7ef%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C6376158
20304393160%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJB
TiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=8qruqkz5AkpQHMmVUU1H0A1rWnDGVK%2BC%2
FvAt2d9UUBg%3D&reserved=0>  

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the
information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly
confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by
mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of
this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain,
copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any
action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or
making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage
as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption,
virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof.
www.landmarkgroup.com
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landma
rkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7C6f43d3f08
fae434df36a08d94435d7ef%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C6376158
20304403110%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJB
TiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=A45qVLx4gmDEhIzThIg3Sm%2Buf4MnRwdMsl
QojU9Sv6Q%3D&reserved=0>  

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the
information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly
confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by
mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of
this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain,
copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any
action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or
making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage
as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption,
virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof.
www.landmarkgroup.com
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landma
rkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7C6f43d3f08
fae434df36a08d94435d7ef%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C6376158
20304403110%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJB
TiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=A45qVLx4gmDEhIzThIg3Sm%2Buf4MnRwdMsl
QojU9Sv6Q%3D&reserved=0>  

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the
information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly
confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by
mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of
this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain,
copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any
action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or
making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage
as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption,
virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof.
www.landmarkgroup.com <http://www.landmarkgroup.com>