Subject: Re: LSM quality report (June' 21)
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>, Akshay Berry <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 07:46:34 -0700 (MST)

Hi Imran, 

Thank you for sharing the scores. 

Well noted, The needful will be done. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]>, "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Malik Ismail" <[email-masked]>, "Akshay Berry" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Saurabh Dadu" <[email-masked]>, "Deeksha Dadu" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, July 1, 2021 7:50:14 PM 
Subject: RE: LSM quality report (June' 21) 

Hi Shakeeb, 

Please find below overall quality score for the month of June 2021 and points which we had discussed during calibration. 

    * Disposition, syntax and grammatical error need to be avoided. 
    * Agent should avoid giving straight forward replies on email, all the replies should be in formal tone. 
    * Suggestion – in case of order status enquiry, please share the tracking link with customer, in order to avoid repeated contacts. 
    * Do share a verbal and document feedback with the agents scored fatal and are below benchmark. 

	

Agent name 	

QA Score 

Hokan 	

96% 

Samer 	

96% 

Elharith 	

95% 

Ebrahim 	

95% 

Abdulqader 	

94% 

Sohaib 	

93% 

MBS 	

93% 

Ziena 	

92% 

Bahashwan 	

92% 

Loujain 	

92% 

Omer 	

92% 

Atef 	

92% 

HAQUE 	

90% 

Elbdari 	

90% 

Prince 	

90% 

Mazen 	

90% 

Aya 	

89% 

Divyanshu 	

89% 

Murshed 	

87% 

Yasser 	

87% 

Hamood 	

86% 

Mazim 	

86% 

Fahim 	

85% 

Alsharif 	

85% 

Hamza 	

84% 

Osman 	

84% 

Fatma 	

84% 

Humera 	

83% 

Rahul 	

82% 

Almustafa 	

74% 

Mayar 	

70% 

Grand Total 	

88% 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 1:47 PM 
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Akshay Berry <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>; Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: LSM quality report (June' 21) 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Imran, 

Thank you for sharing the scores with us. 

The feedback will be cascaded the team accordingly. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Mohd Imran" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Mustehsan Siddiqui" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Jessie Caparas" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Malik Ismail" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Akshay Berry" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Saurabh Dadu" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Deeksha Dadu" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 3:04:34 PM 
Subject: LSM quality report (June' 21) 

Hi Team, 

Please find below quality score for the month of June 2021 and points which we had discussed during calibration. 

    * Casual statements should be avoided on chats and emails. 
    * Escalation procedure should be clear to everyone, including complete details of the issue in the email/ticket as per the customer’s ask. 
    * Product and project needs to be selected properly while disposition. 
    * In case wherein customer is not responding on chat, agent need to give proper warning and wait time before resolving/closing any chat. 
    * Apology and empathy need to be done promptly where it is required. 
    * Opening and closing of chats and emails need to be in proper standard format. 

	

Agent name 	

Quality score 

Hokan 	

97% 

Samer 	

96% 

Elharith 	

95% 

Ebrahim 	

95% 

Abdulqader 	

94% 

Bahashwan 	

93% 

Sohaib 	

93% 

Loujain 	

92% 

Omer 	

91% 

MBS 	

91% 

Ziena 	

90% 

Yasser 	

90% 

Atef 	

90% 

Murshed 	

90% 

HAQUE 	

90% 

Mazen 	

89% 

Humera 	

88% 

Elbdari 	

88% 

Divyanshu 	

88% 

Prince 	

88% 

Aya 	

87% 

Mazim 	

86% 

Hamza 	

85% 

Fahim 	

84% 

Hamood 	

84% 

Osman 	

84% 

Rahul 	

83% 

Alsharif 	

82% 

Fatma 	

82% 

Mayar 	

81% 

Almustafa 	

69% 

Grand Total 	

88% 

Kindly share a documented and verbal feedback to the agents who scored fatal and to bottom quartile as well. 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com