Subject: Re: AWB#290165940993---------------PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE CONTACT---------------------BH436-------------TKT2631892
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: malik ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: RSC <[email-masked]>, SuvodipMondal <[email-masked]>, Viju Parambil <[email-masked]>, BH Customer Care <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 02:23:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi Malik, 

Customer contacted under 2588803. Have asked them to share the contact number or suitable time to contact them within 24 hours to avoid cancellation. 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "RSC" <[email-masked]> 
To: "malik ismail" <[email-masked]>, "SuvodipMondal" <[email-masked]>, "Viju Parambil" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "BH Customer Care" <[email-masked]>, "Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 12:28:18 PM 
Subject: AWB#290165940993---------------PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE CONTACT---------------------BH436-------------TKT2631892 

Dear Mr. Malik, 

Greetings!! 

Please provide alternative contact for below shipment ASAP. 

	

Account Number 	

Waybill Number 	

Sender Name 	

Sender Phone 	

Receiver Name 	

Receiver Phone 

BH0436 	

290165940993 	

Landmark Group 	

966112049555 	

Shams Malik 	

97333285680 

	

Best Regards, 

	

MOHAMMED SALMAN 

RETAIL EXECUTIVE 
Retail Department-BH 

	

		

+973 17 007 672 		

Ext.: 5254 

		

+973 

		

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 		

		

+973 17 910 490 

		

Tubli, Bahrain 

		

[ https://www.smsaexpress.com/ | www.smsaexpress.com ] 				

	

		

				

	

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. 

	

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.