Subject: Re: AWB#290164781302--------------PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE CONTACT------------BH0436
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: malik ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: "RSC - BH Muharraq Unit6 Bldg.23 Ave. #20 Block 224" <[email-masked]>, SuvodipMondal <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, BH Customer Care <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 02:15:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi Malik, 

Customer has been contacted under 2588771, have asked him to share the contact number within 24 hours to avoid cancellation. 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "malik ismail" <[email-masked]> 
To: "RSC - BH Muharraq Unit6 Bldg.23 Ave. #20 Block 224" <[email-masked]>, "SuvodipMondal" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "BH Customer Care" <[email-masked]>, "Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 12:52:51 PM 
Subject: RE: AWB#290164781302--------------PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE CONTACT------------BH0436 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Apoorv Joshi ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Manish Kumar ] , 

Please do the needful. 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: RSC - BH Muharraq Unit6 Bldg.23 Ave. #20 Block 224 <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 11:21 AM 
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; SuvodipMondal <[email-masked]> 
Cc: BH Customer Care <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan <[email-masked]> 
Subject: AWB#290164781302--------------PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE CONTACT------------BH0436 
Importance: High 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Dear Mr. Malik, 

Greetings!! 

Please provide correct customer contact for below shipment ASAP. 

	

Account Number 	

Waybill Number 	

Sender Name 	

Sender Phone 	

Receiver Name 	

Receiver Phone 

BH0436 	

290164781302 	

Landmark Group 	

966112049555 	

shabaz Khan 	

97338891485 

	

Best Regards, 

	

MOHAMMED SALMAN 

RETAIL EXECUTIVE 
Retail Department-BH 

	

		

+973 17 007 672 		

Ext.: 5254 

		

+973 

		

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 		

		

+973 17 910 490 

		

Tubli, Bahrain 

		

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.smsaexpress.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CMalik.Ismail%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd732b52e61944d342a1508d919044be8%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637568328509534041%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=BJfjOholhQKwLUHlulhOe3ZC421O%2Bk9bD6NVZvttuIQ%3D&reserved=0 | www.smsaexpress.com ] 				

	

		

				

	

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. 

	

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com