Subject: AWB#290165940993---------------PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE CONTACT---------------------BH436-------------TKT2631892
From: "RSC - BH Muharraq Unit6 Bldg.23 Ave. #20 Block 224" <[email-masked]>
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>, SuvodipMondal <[email-masked]>, Viju Parambil <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>
Cc: BH Customer Care <[email-masked]>, "Mohamed Ezzat Nasr Zidan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 06:58:18 +0000

Dear Mr. Malik,

Greetings!!

Please provide alternative contact for below shipment ASAP.

Account Number

Waybill Number

Sender Name

Sender Phone

Receiver Name

Receiver Phone

BH0436

290165940993

Landmark Group

966112049555

Shams Malik

97333285680

Best Regards,

MOHAMMED SALMAN

RETAIL EXECUTIVE
Retail Department-BH

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-01.png]

+973 17 007 672

Ext.: 5254

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-02.png]

+973

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-03.png]

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-04.png]

+973 17 910 490

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-05.png]

Tubli, Bahrain

[http://track.smsaexpress.com/emailSign/ico-06.png]

www.smsaexpress.com<https://www.smsaexpress.com/>

[smsa]

[LLOYD'S REGISTER QUALITY ASSURANCE]

[Great Place To Work(r) Certified]

[FSR Certified Site TAPA]

[1994 since]

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.