Subject: Freshen up your writing with a deal on Grammarly Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 09:08:24 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfda70c96ab30204f0c86f386ea3e674967271a9948a5b0500664f5eaef847cf021fec485dfd58c84d82e266f159f0b9f0d2611fee0317489f19 

A Fresh Deal, Just for You
Here&rsquo;s something to put a spring in your step and some new color to your writing: a year of Grammarly Premium for just $75.

Upgrade today and experience advanced suggestions like full-sentence clarity rewrites, tone adjustments, and more. But hurry! This deal ends on March 24.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfda70c96ab30204f0c86f386ea3e674967271a9948a5b0500664f5eaef847cf021fec485dfd58c84d82e266f159f0b9f0d2611fee0317489f19 
Upgrade Now

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfda3bdedb75dd5897a5d6e34882cc3552dab7cffff2d09a3d8f5ecaa351f010cdf8ad38348495af7eeac6bb226cf7114c8f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfdaa5de73af29bc40bd95bebd32ebdf8525f0547641931343c611d2c9aae5e9de3c388618f0088d85a09bc8ec65addbc68c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfda9a98d3146572f775ac68b330aed6fde0789030655437f26a8d835a64c63879156e381ef25c801b8abaf5bfaccc1ba707 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfdaf73400d321062e2d94bac77d79f77752fa365711ba2a505f939edbc2fccca89ebf059c89ed909795334d45f6af803636 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0f65ec659b17d4f6df339a74eb9fd05e58e65bb82c27cd04a91421d444997bb34f36180834f369d88808bf4127a603206443cac922de9bf144b282dcc3fbc7a6c29e1a78faab9f2e962d10efc81cca0738372221a080bc2a 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfdaedd3de6deba57f6fa9a2019d03ff34c7493a2386b9c8af4dddd8355b865c9b5ee53b50e52ff2d674f778abd186fec3e3e054d8ba97fe51fe 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a76f4a932a7cfdaedd3de6deba57f6fa9a2019d03ff34c7493a2386b9c8af4dddd8355b865c9b5ee53b50e52ff2d674f778abd186fec3e3e054d8ba97fe51fe 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104