Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Venditio Group workspace for December 10th, 2019 at 7:39 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 14:09:26 +0000

Hi Apoorv,

You have a new mention from the Venditio Group workspace
(https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-744700360659-859215421297/).

---

mpdm-pritish--deeksha--apoorv--adithya.srivastava--mridu.bhatnagar--anush.saxena-1
View in the archives:
https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-744700360659-859215421297/archives/GQW3UBYA0/p1575983303002000

Mr. Adithya Srivastava (6:38 PM, December 10th)

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/722445 - note added

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/722331 - ebay replied

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/722223 - note added

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/722357 - note added

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/722356 - note added

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/722355 - note added

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/722474 - ebay cancellation

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMWLLALKD-2e95e3d656-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMWLLALKD-199d829054-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMWLLALKD-a324f41c40-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMWLLALKD-bfc68ffc24-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMWLLALKD-5a4c73949a-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMWLLALKD-4c4d83fa4b-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://venditio.slack.com/account