Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 21:52:14 +0100 (CET)

This is the mail system at host mx1.hexanet.fr.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host 81.23.38.62[81.23.38.62] said: 550
    [email-masked]... No such user (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: ***SPAM*** I adore.
From: Oksushka <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 23:45:53 +0300
List-Id: McelShovvEwMhqUVnyIuGV

Hey. I was lucky enough to write to you, please excuse me if I bother you.
Truth be told, I'm tired of my loneliness and I'm thinking of trying a dating profile online.
I hope that this act will become a new page in my future life.
 My name is Oksushka, I am 28 years old.
I am sending you my photo, I hope you like it.
You are interested in me. I would like to know you better.
Sorry to write to your personal mail
I will be glad to see your letter
bye Bye.