Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 02:43:56 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 10 &#45; JANUARY 16

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b744a2bbf4a51edcada9a04a49bd767da3a4628af0a08e699cfb53e6434c6e664405ab940716b5cdb976653467848a03d60cc65daba76d494d 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b744a2bbf4a51edcada9a04a49bd767da3a4628af0a08e699cfb53e6434c6e664405ab940716b5cdb976653467848a03d60cc65daba76d494d 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d89dfeeae5d199caf897b87ba7ff9e8556bde426507bb1438204db64371e573f998c1b4a5922a2e1213c6d186079c3c2f802cb35cfb0693d 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d89dfeeae5d199caf897b87ba7ff9e8556bde426507bb1438204db64371e573f998c1b4a5922a2e1213c6d186079c3c2f802cb35cfb0693d 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d89dfeeae5d199caf897b87ba7ff9e8556bde426507bb1438204db64371e573f998c1b4a5922a2e1213c6d186079c3c2f802cb35cfb0693d 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703007cdc43dbc2cb2afb1311a21fef25c6d5ecef1e53a3109c5b4fa5ee9880986739d681b7e27197dd589fd27e2f32ccc6025021ae918d2fef7b 
Captivate Your Reader by Writing the Perfect Hook 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703007cdc43dbc2cb2afb1311a21fef25c6d5ecef1e53a3109c5b4fa5ee9880986739d681b7e27197dd589fd27e2f32ccc6025021ae918d2fef7b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e870300dcc7a9d0b17df9c94ad6b147bca3c93340aac53aff3691274ed23dfe7473ec23f63b8e1611128168a2ace8d8e54e1f3111d1323898bf3cc6 
How to Write a Conclusion for an Essay 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e870300dcc7a9d0b17df9c94ad6b147bca3c93340aac53aff3691274ed23dfe7473ec23f63b8e1611128168a2ace8d8e54e1f3111d1323898bf3cc6 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703004d47c573920300208477e69fcc1cf58ebea7ff3b1579e67448e4a6d105a8c544c92edb1aa6a3a43e09e944190c92691c8fc7dec97c951d69 
Grammarly Wins TrustRadius Awards for Best Feature Set and Best Customer Support 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703004d47c573920300208477e69fcc1cf58ebea7ff3b1579e67448e4a6d105a8c544c92edb1aa6a3a43e09e944190c92691c8fc7dec97c951d69 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d3d9dcf265cf5acc1b3a8c4708843a9061639ef47041a7e9badfca22ca60dcab073afcfb974022c801e3750f3313e3e2c37d7816fcf21c10 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d3d9dcf265cf5acc1b3a8c4708843a9061639ef47041a7e9badfca22ca60dcab073afcfb974022c801e3750f3313e3e2c37d7816fcf21c10 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d3d9dcf265cf5acc1b3a8c4708843a9061639ef47041a7e9badfca22ca60dcab073afcfb974022c801e3750f3313e3e2c37d7816fcf21c10 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d3d9dcf265cf5acc1b3a8c4708843a9061639ef47041a7e9badfca22ca60dcab073afcfb974022c801e3750f3313e3e2c37d7816fcf21c10 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7746c93882fc83ecb07f129100f3a922714d67d9a939688eec6b4f768a19aed59e7e5ca7ae8864cbb8ed482f90bf51da298e9595c7651f789 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b76f1a8cab87b78c742adf42f62bce6a82a2aebb41357350b81d8d4806ee67c0df12161e14e76b213e886e0cfd92340fac27541bb5a2c32354 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b74aa5a599527c0ff2cda36f158a531db9a0d80c49f24578cf05cbeaac6c71109a644ea7180f21eddbe7328f5748e2dae1020dfda9f4e03805 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e870300a6d165e2deb8002791f6e0f5a7f482084317542b11bc6867c32a7d03a7ed9f67760d06d60b4d2c1915d6b052f37647cb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703008f833458c1165de71a01fd0683ac41cd015e06271f7561ea6cc2d6498cc51f4de0f8e145e1e261b2c35af618dc180bce 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e870300c2bb24531e0da2075714f2aaeb940b0463ae4738e2502a8d6f248e35ce19242a4a55edb4a7d6e3233965086b70a3c5a4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703002a56f23b27b35efb0885c0f925823d670c6034ab5908726e6dd57dd4f8f5aeb2bdfdd758e27e7e811e02137870c63cee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b74aa5a599527c0ff2cda36f158a531db9a0d80c49f24578cf05cbeaac6c71109a644ea7180f21eddbe7328f5748e2dae1020dfda9f4e03805 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e870300a3ca265a49676ea7fd7b7e7fdabb0e78ea801879046af24961091f725dfd394b629deacbfeb19b0c0c2ec3302278581566b4d34d22844bb6 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3c9efbd09ec71b843dbedf342940d8c9667f9b26d866cebf7f7a1ff90888cb9caa8c5055550e6fb994c3d35141861c74da339ab0d690f0ecff47b26d1edfe5fa48bed8ebfb54b42d6ba3da9b09831685ab16e25d9f4fae5 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703000e17aa08cd8979f9dc5a6f2b3d0241e29669968733b78a7a4f6f6427a72332d414f9dc640cffda2bed310a7d42f87e7b68108201b1d61cc4 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703000e17aa08cd8979f9dc5a6f2b3d0241e29669968733b78a7a4f6f6427a72332d414f9dc640cffda2bed310a7d42f87e7b68108201b1d61cc4 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104