Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Save $75 for a Year of Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 04:50:40 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 03 &#45; JANUARY 09

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd4413615ede433d897a8016d3f2b484e16318edcd23a293012ba21918827687d8ec6777306bd0045db011a9dd8c1810f24556ebd11974ddf7ec659 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd4413615ede433d897a8016d3f2b484e16318edcd23a293012ba21918827687d8ec6777306bd0045db011a9dd8c1810f24556ebd11974ddf7ec659 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441368900e1909c63dd719abb23e5d067f479e9380ec8b45baf3a740dd1f1026534efbeabee752c1bfed109804ffa5581b132f38f3dc54b91cd8f 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441368900e1909c63dd719abb23e5d067f479e9380ec8b45baf3a740dd1f1026534efbeabee752c1bfed109804ffa5581b132f38f3dc54b91cd8f 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441368900e1909c63dd719abb23e5d067f479e9380ec8b45baf3a740dd1f1026534efbeabee752c1bfed109804ffa5581b132f38f3dc54b91cd8f 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong>Upgrade by January 13 <br class="hide">and get a full year of Premium for only $75 USD! (normally $139.95)

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441367b43919e017cf5f524955a9b714b353a8cb5d474791a48e86f11a8cb7785a726dbb50407ba04d54c51e9c1b6aebaec61058af675a7afdffa 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441367b43919e017cf5f524955a9b714b353a8cb5d474791a48e86f11a8cb7785a726dbb50407ba04d54c51e9c1b6aebaec61058af675a7afdffa 

$75 OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a256263f6278229fb65999a459ec9d288d6a0fd35b0fb089593dc009a98e633a4ce4f4ea8ec082781afd8ad6329b6512cbedf763eeecce92e4d2ef56c8c81739 
Forget Resolutions—A New Year’s Learning Agenda Is Where It’s At 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a256263f6278229fb65999a459ec9d288d6a0fd35b0fb089593dc009a98e633a4ce4f4ea8ec082781afd8ad6329b6512cbedf763eeecce92e4d2ef56c8c81739 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a256263f6278229f93f30ea629dd45412e37d2d4f9c30a16dfde0cc967c0893b5ade1e92835ddcc7f53c59f0354fd0cf587cb27e1c284594dbcfd3901c45c846 
The 2020 Buzzwords and Phrases We’re Putting in the Rearview 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a256263f6278229f93f30ea629dd45412e37d2d4f9c30a16dfde0cc967c0893b5ade1e92835ddcc7f53c59f0354fd0cf587cb27e1c284594dbcfd3901c45c846 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a256263f6278229f70c78655ccca885ea045336347038d0b4db7cc4f42342b5330084a9b0651131cbd172b451bf810a92506d45c74c63514e4ca42cda0689679 
Welcome Erica Galos Alioto, Global Head of People at Grammarly 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a256263f6278229f70c78655ccca885ea045336347038d0b4db7cc4f42342b5330084a9b0651131cbd172b451bf810a92506d45c74c63514e4ca42cda0689679 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd4413619ffafc55f28d25d4f0b6eecfad337f78c5365bcc770b972a6ec636265fc275a169963abe7f562f0774e46ff290f8ddcd3a96fa28d9e0082 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd4413619ffafc55f28d25d4f0b6eecfad337f78c5365bcc770b972a6ec636265fc275a169963abe7f562f0774e46ff290f8ddcd3a96fa28d9e0082 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd4413619ffafc55f28d25d4f0b6eecfad337f78c5365bcc770b972a6ec636265fc275a169963abe7f562f0774e46ff290f8ddcd3a96fa28d9e0082 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd4413619ffafc55f28d25d4f0b6eecfad337f78c5365bcc770b972a6ec636265fc275a169963abe7f562f0774e46ff290f8ddcd3a96fa28d9e0082 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136647e7334323ef8d2a4148f39a63e2551c3f53f5d39e6aa46d8e339c9c5c5141848e892893a109d99100ea9fb440e73ac0b05d20051b1ec05 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136a4a86f73e344ec3ca933c177c15fe241a4443aa485fc4062b184bb2b558f3744f149fa64e1be9b6b6f6358c56664a66182ae92347d6cb6f8 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441367036766b2b253f505c4f477ad7541372904f2d5f6b22c4797d928a16825a4f01b61a2636e6b8c205c04181ecc36f5a274420e5b5649f317b 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136f31c876d1df3e8ee1a579c8ca8ba966b92fc9b9b64da59dafa6d038245e8b68d67dbbbbb1b15220cf984f72c30570ecf 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441367c4645ec111844b47990cd7d483278945e4f32b0af45b62d958faf8e6441972f82ebb23dd2e2fff76b668bc9cafec1da 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136f8c6756a9e43b3905e89b92d7ff6350aa311e68faf4d162aa381ea0a9efe10f3b9c34b484ec6459ef0d841dc787678cc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136d289bcf78cdc0c8c6b443d06ddd14b11ef1f1fd0633d1d56e97863d814dd6fb3f266f56ffe59c02c62a5abc8f93ed0be 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd441367036766b2b253f505c4f477ad7541372904f2d5f6b22c4797d928a16825a4f01b61a2636e6b8c205c04181ecc36f5a274420e5b5649f317b 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136cb284b06629b8e6529232a8fdfaaf05aa62466217f9644368a7993df309a415dde237393fcc9c908457aad914cbbf80cdbb7a7878fc79ffb 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8c7bf831cf76abfa713a8335a3a999a7677b1b67c9c67f96edb6f5a04fcc66983e524562ccfd7ab474ce1569ad336d98dbbffb5394b80fb7a1f1fa961d6793bfed013dfc09aa18856f200d625cd22a3ce681f6168e2ea0d8 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136aa53c1a5625b1863335250fce852980461fa37d7656dc99344459c73a18bbdd74a03a92c2e2a3470177bf8321cbce1124148c73653c65a9c 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6c04302b2dd44136aa53c1a5625b1863335250fce852980461fa37d7656dc99344459c73a18bbdd74a03a92c2e2a3470177bf8321cbce1124148c73653c65a9c 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104