Subject: Let's get back in the writing game together!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 04:37:15 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 13 &#45; DECEMBER 19

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdf53ed3a3d7ed7a8de2a4c5a086fa47a18afaeb091374bb8dc502f5126dbef0b33b81bfc2ab3ffe38394c3b78746bf30d463c6d0d30842f5d401ae29992c742 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fdf53ed3a3d7ed7a8de2a4c5a086fa47a18afaeb091374bb8dc502f5126dbef0b33b81bfc2ab3ffe38394c3b78746bf30d463c6d0d30842f5d401ae29992c742 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625d395530c9aa3e9b1fe573af0705c84b570692867e3999095e36cc80735131ab0d1f29626b62879bc8cc7e25b8c5b14c24db579c678183105 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625d395530c9aa3e9b1fe573af0705c84b570692867e3999095e36cc80735131ab0d1f29626b62879bc8cc7e25b8c5b14c24db579c678183105 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625d395530c9aa3e9b1fe573af0705c84b570692867e3999095e36cc80735131ab0d1f29626b62879bc8cc7e25b8c5b14c24db579c678183105 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d6408719617300a33c49fd8b7cf50c623622e7613b34f23cb2f75774612f4fd38a5e88a2a64deedf883705af8250ee9c5c02540ccd06b7a37bdf2834780ff5 
Rethinking Our Self-Care Wins During the Pandemic 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d6408719617300a33c49fd8b7cf50c623622e7613b34f23cb2f75774612f4fd38a5e88a2a64deedf883705af8250ee9c5c02540ccd06b7a37bdf2834780ff5 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d6408719617300059ce599cb4bf3a1033df0838da46ced2c6e5192a4adcb3258b5d98da95635532003bd41de82b3ed16bf85f45c16b1f7b6ea9bea25b059e0 
Grammarly Joins the Cloud Security Alliance 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d6408719617300059ce599cb4bf3a1033df0838da46ced2c6e5192a4adcb3258b5d98da95635532003bd41de82b3ed16bf85f45c16b1f7b6ea9bea25b059e0 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d64087196173005c2ea4770c22806dded9f67ca52d16a0082116ae02167fd0d6ff4e2bca3f396421328feec1c7a4a1bcb6e2b4931109c20b846a1e2cd280c9 
The Dos and Don’ts of Work Chat Etiquette 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85d64087196173005c2ea4770c22806dded9f67ca52d16a0082116ae02167fd0d6ff4e2bca3f396421328feec1c7a4a1bcb6e2b4931109c20b846a1e2cd280c9 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d6258ecb396c47744573089fd0f076757013824e176202879642e12d7af8f2cfd0eda62fcd322bee2a027f5848982f7e93399def492a7896fc66 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d6258ecb396c47744573089fd0f076757013824e176202879642e12d7af8f2cfd0eda62fcd322bee2a027f5848982f7e93399def492a7896fc66 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d6258ecb396c47744573089fd0f076757013824e176202879642e12d7af8f2cfd0eda62fcd322bee2a027f5848982f7e93399def492a7896fc66 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d6258ecb396c47744573089fd0f076757013824e176202879642e12d7af8f2cfd0eda62fcd322bee2a027f5848982f7e93399def492a7896fc66 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625392ca921decb21affacd9eff6146d2eecc22ce2c01c858920e11257ce3a520a30d1d3915315d53815f82147f7a6fe14d60cdc3ee23f331f7 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d62527768ca32db9b29a7c23e9e553fd00758dec8a8c8d09e2d6be5695a76b9acbd53eed7d310706cbc3de141e5b74f016bb9925ff1fd983ca71 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625a569756e56e50eebed02a916181f201f03592a6c1ba92387ada57f56296c0a416f0361ce80fc73b501d50b0a09d7cb7ba5a579cae15b6a0e 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625ba3413beb75795b00d8d752f91d7dda2784c72e576a52fc3002d0d6efe88f95b5d4fdb9bbb37e68593b84de1d9b4587d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625549a8738b6c5359a99562db592e7fe6bd1b058bbe11944ad0a8ccbd7246d10151c8c164846015a9cf1b003d1aff4a78f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625d95508fda7bcf69878630f2638548934f8fa5d623c35cb548c3bc5078969920b7c6b86d6e303beea883de93064d8d37a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625507ccac2b879e82aea2327a29a057a24e788fb8549df3074dcbcae3bf0b8222cf2480853b13f0bbce711b0c183439c16 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39777ccf6de4d625a569756e56e50eebed02a916181f201f03592a6c1ba92387ada57f56296c0a416f0361ce80fc73b501d50b0a09d7cb7ba5a579cae15b6a0e 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be1b647d3247d978fc3edc6ec89838a55800e4d54c3711cdfc0a7f3841532aaab1ec6a9c769a7e87cc4c11c54011742a673528e5f3c856f4c7660275b86739c3 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d2251053cd7e8927f375030caa040c576a111222ba8695369a61487e5c36fef82bafb7eb550cb1b339770c40967e4cc1d957e7ad41db174966a8a89b06e880cbd881b088a5621f347ff8793836b8af72e785368ca9c2711 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be1b647d3247d978f202c600ecd0dc65dbb00128fdb2f91f3940837fd56edb8f4ab66210822daa856ebb806ec54810866e2ac592b4aa0c1c7e322ade44679ebf 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=be1b647d3247d978f202c600ecd0dc65dbb00128fdb2f91f3940837fd56edb8f4ab66210822daa856ebb806ec54810866e2ac592b4aa0c1c7e322ade44679ebf 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104