Subject: Re: Refund not processed 6241069859
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: Akshay Berry <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>, Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, MUBASHER <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 09:25:22 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Please check and assist in getting the following RMA [ callto:1000154217 | 1000164630 ] processed 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "MUBASHER" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2020 2:43:20 PM 
Subject: Refund not processed 

Hi team, 

Returned items reached WH on16/11/2020 and child ticket created 8 days ago to process the refund but not refunded till now. 

Order no [ callto:6239129334 | 6241069859 ] 

AWB RP1114200004253 

RMA : [ callto:1000154217 | 1000164630 ] 

Ticket no 1823967 

Child Ticket no 1831890 

Kindly check and do the required. 

Regards.