Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 07:17:37 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 06 &#45; DECEMBER 12

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d92fe966ab0762d8c2e26fdbf08fdad1b3498b0af754cec26843edd66a8ce5eb7f64ffc28baa93ef8e6c3cde657c3333b7b49340f13c2b10e8f4edc056015a70 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d92fe966ab0762d8c2e26fdbf08fdad1b3498b0af754cec26843edd66a8ce5eb7f64ffc28baa93ef8e6c3cde657c3333b7b49340f13c2b10e8f4edc056015a70 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d92fe966ab0762d85a0ad32bc30b717d3d28dd22c5c52ee783c9ac1aede3ab5f4dfabd5d56d0091c252cedddbbc03140ba3f10939dc9d5830b96178ef839b2da 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 21 28 Dec 05 12

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d92fe966ab0762d85a0ad32bc30b717d3d28dd22c5c52ee783c9ac1aede3ab5f4dfabd5d56d0091c252cedddbbc03140ba3f10939dc9d5830b96178ef839b2da 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 21 28 Dec 05 12

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d92fe966ab0762d85a0ad32bc30b717d3d28dd22c5c52ee783c9ac1aede3ab5f4dfabd5d56d0091c252cedddbbc03140ba3f10939dc9d5830b96178ef839b2da 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 21 28 Dec 05 12

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=120996ee40fb4f9fc2903f32516f9986b949c4aaf134062535575b0f67a3262e8b4dd7b39f988bf17ceec8d57eec5856d69cfefb03bcfebbb173a8cacd326725 
The Grammarly Holiday Gift Guide to Books 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=120996ee40fb4f9fc2903f32516f9986b949c4aaf134062535575b0f67a3262e8b4dd7b39f988bf17ceec8d57eec5856d69cfefb03bcfebbb173a8cacd326725 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=120996ee40fb4f9f17f01a111bfdff223f1a53317cf3a7dd89aeee678ad7102bfe9be8aae7d7b1c1dcee983fbe65ed8c16165dc0e5d6fb3772f0915105973099 
Beyond Words: How We Communicated in 2020 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=120996ee40fb4f9f17f01a111bfdff223f1a53317cf3a7dd89aeee678ad7102bfe9be8aae7d7b1c1dcee983fbe65ed8c16165dc0e5d6fb3772f0915105973099 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=120996ee40fb4f9fe9db863a629003b82671810be5f0572bf114f7496a701b61175daa59b8a066c746aa9e2249616328c7b758db77a264e1ca973d2f72be9c72 
How to Stay on Top of Deadlines 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=120996ee40fb4f9fe9db863a629003b82671810be5f0572bf114f7496a701b61175daa59b8a066c746aa9e2249616328c7b758db77a264e1ca973d2f72be9c72 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e9874c3e6e5470095357b709aa90836768d845512b720eee048835e24a089b869dac8099034e6a6985b61f3daeb08d4eb8ad1fb2d8b3edabc9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e9874c3e6e5470095357b709aa90836768d845512b720eee048835e24a089b869dac8099034e6a6985b61f3daeb08d4eb8ad1fb2d8b3edabc9 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e9874c3e6e5470095357b709aa90836768d845512b720eee048835e24a089b869dac8099034e6a6985b61f3daeb08d4eb8ad1fb2d8b3edabc9 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e9874c3e6e5470095357b709aa90836768d845512b720eee048835e24a089b869dac8099034e6a6985b61f3daeb08d4eb8ad1fb2d8b3edabc9 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e9ecf70b4aa363c9f6aa6dc1b7e305b02d38945812373019b18cbe843f5698d807a899539bcf707725d9131ebaeffda75a201ef61203059660 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e9c620b5d2f3c65e9d74c387d5c9fe6838ae705a9a16dfde419642fef8ad7090393946dbb27c58d8e8f5ebbb7048b5242207b23f24bbfb3ca8 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e95d0eb4f410ca071c33d542a71866b2c554f64c20857e6164fffbfd326fa060e92b88b4f28de15357bc0a15a0eba5490f94c0283269515a27 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e9eb5bfe75fe992faafd7b3a7eeb95fd66e367d6c91b647a060a62969056b8f56de78e078b1af806acc7411511dc092566 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=926a3d0114ca7f032671655bc886bddfb61879263e91cce15c62fce6521a186b722d2da417c9fd844dfec9a837de243ce37b1059097f8c89 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=926a3d0114ca7f03cde147df7082c07f034e8579ae9c9e6f8d21cbb5ec10004b28862cb82c3572f6a0f34ef6fc807ebece8a6224a1e54124 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=926a3d0114ca7f03449332e7a8fa51a17e75fe5942157294e4e81429704f3d221244a3b84539c395eb98b05298024555370e5e22c432bfbe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=66b0cd7829ac96e95d0eb4f410ca071c33d542a71866b2c554f64c20857e6164fffbfd326fa060e92b88b4f28de15357bc0a15a0eba5490f94c0283269515a27 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=926a3d0114ca7f03cf451864052e255e5e23f2ebe8c2911305b2eb5d4f10da17ff182546237465919b7f76b0ff6cd8b48f2afbfb0a84d77681bda97ee6725a77 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c877985d2c2d8c2581a45785cdbf0d5cb958b0d4ed1acabdb88ea670f29ddd590f0598a629d53de867318e38cbd7cac0439d825fe0b16aaf744b17e4e2d3f6a876455bf037a113cce5fbab9560d5cf76c3c776f13114eab9 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=252f72b30e904d21fde7ea8cc2f7c7f953762d466220f90575e784fc5eee1e6235d0417291388a385a843ef75820ede26ea4135cb99c4f33f52778481f67a83d 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=252f72b30e904d21fde7ea8cc2f7c7f953762d466220f90575e784fc5eee1e6235d0417291388a385a843ef75820ede26ea4135cb99c4f33f52778481f67a83d 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104