Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 03:34:33 +0000

Hi Apoorv Joshi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way Hi,

I am wondering why my order still has not arrived.

My referance and tracking number are linked.

I expect your prompt response.

Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Home Centre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020, 14:15
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Bessie Yig <[email-masked]>

Order number 8219054425 has been shipped.

<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1161311546?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.homecentrestores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1161311546?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.homecentrestores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>

Living
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/livingroom?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Dining
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/diningroom?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Bedroom
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/bedroom?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Kids
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/kidsroom?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Bathroom
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/bathroom?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Kitchen
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/kitchen?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Furniture
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/furniture?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Dècor
& Furnishings
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/decorandfurnishing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Bessie Yig, your order number is 8219054425
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8219054425?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>.

The tracking number is 45155229895.

Order shipping to
*Bessie Yig*
Suraqah Bin Malik, Block 8, Building 13, Floor 11, Apartment 23
Hawally, Kuwait
Mobile: +965 99477428
Payment Method:

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88883001221720201130

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/p/162770618?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>
*
HOME CENTRE *
* Gleaming Leaf Floral Framed Wall Art *
Color: Gold
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/Homecentrestores>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/askhomecentre>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@askhomecentre*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
Saturday - Thursday, 9 AM - 10 PM.

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1834727