Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 03:57:09 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 29 &#45; DECEMBER 05

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bdc9b54e272f515994a58e509543e957df4db9e9070330aca6c3c71de614bda67dafa2cd66e826b84288c2fb5f4531363b0001f565b39115c7 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bdc9b54e272f515994a58e509543e957df4db9e9070330aca6c3c71de614bda67dafa2cd66e826b84288c2fb5f4531363b0001f565b39115c7 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bd00c3f2b0088034126cdb6cd5fd9f345eb460a9d4cc5f0947bd39c1e9d2483600a01cab43357f3dd95aea37668ec6b73a89b957c307fe14b5 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bd00c3f2b0088034126cdb6cd5fd9f345eb460a9d4cc5f0947bd39c1e9d2483600a01cab43357f3dd95aea37668ec6b73a89b957c307fe14b5 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bd00c3f2b0088034126cdb6cd5fd9f345eb460a9d4cc5f0947bd39c1e9d2483600a01cab43357f3dd95aea37668ec6b73a89b957c307fe14b5 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7597226bee3e8f9ffbd2757ef7dac226cc82b61d2af9782ee48898e77982c7047c0c8cd6c6fc92e38773f36770523b21d106c148d1962787cfbaaa2270c440aa 
15 Writing Prompts for Self-Reflecting on Your Year 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7597226bee3e8f9ffbd2757ef7dac226cc82b61d2af9782ee48898e77982c7047c0c8cd6c6fc92e38773f36770523b21d106c148d1962787cfbaaa2270c440aa 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
AI

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7597226bee3e8f9fa72e033854a5aa18f108f0e36f4b8c3152b0f249b04320a014254f1a8ef26700e4e3fab59ec41a681bba4ce5a0f377a684aaeb8f9dafba17 
Doing Data Right: Building a Successful Dataset from the Ground Up 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7597226bee3e8f9fa72e033854a5aa18f108f0e36f4b8c3152b0f249b04320a014254f1a8ef26700e4e3fab59ec41a681bba4ce5a0f377a684aaeb8f9dafba17 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7597226bee3e8f9fb24aef6836723cbf71055987a5f423706016b250185e945283f57bd6a5e2d6c66bdc24b3919715bd481ba687d09785cb5c374c837622d1bc 
Extending Our Free Offering for Nonprofits and NGOs through 2021 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7597226bee3e8f9fb24aef6836723cbf71055987a5f423706016b250185e945283f57bd6a5e2d6c66bdc24b3919715bd481ba687d09785cb5c374c837622d1bc 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bd0ed5db31bbdc9824e1b4b08cd94ebce8c09b50c79de3ef2685e6bbd1e28d295413e9d288de441cf7d01576e85de6cfd1726762d34b81e8ed 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bd0ed5db31bbdc9824e1b4b08cd94ebce8c09b50c79de3ef2685e6bbd1e28d295413e9d288de441cf7d01576e85de6cfd1726762d34b81e8ed 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bd0ed5db31bbdc9824e1b4b08cd94ebce8c09b50c79de3ef2685e6bbd1e28d295413e9d288de441cf7d01576e85de6cfd1726762d34b81e8ed 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bd0ed5db31bbdc9824e1b4b08cd94ebce8c09b50c79de3ef2685e6bbd1e28d295413e9d288de441cf7d01576e85de6cfd1726762d34b81e8ed 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bdf8d690ee4a8a8c90267bee6f2314235c641dad68b4c3b0240e5271640b783ad29121466805530cbe82d714fc89a960d5fed1b77982947c7f 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bd7f6f061f535cce780286785e368e8af3f681a4f0fbd4aee3f0a56d831ca6de6102fa147181471032eae5692b8f7364a4f2fe4fc7a793307d 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bdfce980c80d1f3a4a2d48757a0c8f8df5e28994b9c51feebf2a17caf7caa368ac0f4f50ad5a99a29390dad43a7808e5ade5bdb0266b99048e 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bd2912a1fc8c505fc5ae91b0ea064ed6b39d7b3c81304ae5b9989c78a066e06ae5bd7c73f76ea1beceb0e1a28eefc60748 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bd0b9155d1a4c6fee42b64f096bae7eae01402ab77a038379717d0fff3e77c6e6e9b43511c018c8d54375d63c9970cd04f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bd09b44e62ac6457518505cf1a1f42e1b12af5b07920a0c545737f84abbc56fb5ab5a076a9b1d33316e0c5eb5cff7737bb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bd1115ec1a8802252995eb22ad72d51332fb90cc6486f60aee5aba1bb792b74f07f334f48d6c0aa481a8335d8890428322 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bdfce980c80d1f3a4a2d48757a0c8f8df5e28994b9c51feebf2a17caf7caa368ac0f4f50ad5a99a29390dad43a7808e5ade5bdb0266b99048e 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bdc8538e97f06b13554dc20e0f181e8f0d044bbf65f68917893ac9f72d18391adfbee8f536a56b42ee881e75279faa8100854eda033404550a 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86f1fb43e3a24205922b71631ff554bd1a85d88f84d1166b63ae4f6262d1b8fc746073e9ddfa5e1cfdbc468c5e28ad306c73b0168f6b1f9b8906229d4bf09d9e64c701aa42f1507e8d59c6c501fa12bdbd21cf79af68b1f1 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bd07dc5361f6361976858c1a8612898710487f93c89f5da155a7ad2f6d37ecfc765529e42aecb067a76e9d1fa65d5cb6edd280af224219b3ed 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bfe4792e5e1597bd07dc5361f6361976858c1a8612898710487f93c89f5da155a7ad2f6d37ecfc765529e42aecb067a76e9d1fa65d5cb6edd280af224219b3ed 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104