Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% off all Premium plans inside! 🤩
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 06:21:41 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 22 &#45; NOVEMBER 28

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f6154944919b583d1a214cacd981cdf5348b49e4fc8b9721e4f9a466a1822e801ca5ca43599404468e94115f706dc35a0b02aa47f8fbb5c34dc 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a809336dc89a7dc9d321d59519500d3b4f310161499329fffb655cbee425760f4ed9eef7b1a3ddc66e9da6416d74754ba22ba1d5567f1cd0 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a809336dc89a7dc9d321d59519500d3b4f310161499329fffb655cbee425760f4ed9eef7b1a3ddc66e9da6416d74754ba22ba1d5567f1cd0 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f613a0d761d29bd6d464ca7686594a9809e61e3e4e182b31f20b5e65a5995ca10a714bfa45b9e2fc519f5d22fe27ad0b4b66a44179bc3a340cc 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 07 14 Nov 21 28

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f613a0d761d29bd6d464ca7686594a9809e61e3e4e182b31f20b5e65a5995ca10a714bfa45b9e2fc519f5d22fe27ad0b4b66a44179bc3a340cc 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 07 14 Nov 21 28

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f613a0d761d29bd6d464ca7686594a9809e61e3e4e182b31f20b5e65a5995ca10a714bfa45b9e2fc519f5d22fe27ad0b4b66a44179bc3a340cc 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 07 14 Nov 21 28

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c1094a73e1c51680d3168bf2fec9580008e8a3c8d000d38e21998ad4c244b7701215776058767ae241c912a17d11fd5f57976 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c1094a73e1c51680d3168bf2fec9580008e8a3c8d000d38e21998ad4c244b7701215776058767ae241c912a17d11fd5f57976 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c1094a73e1c51680d3168bf2fec9580008e8a3c8d000d38e21998ad4c244b7701215776058767ae241c912a17d11fd5f57976 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c1094a73e1c51680d3168bf2fec9580008e8a3c8d000d38e21998ad4c244b7701215776058767ae241c912a17d11fd5f57976 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a6d86eba1547e2c244f1c36381ee2dd01e3f4bffd14afee17f6c3d7aece947ac970bf7f7958169c964cf4ae28b623b48487f27320c78e0c64 
Supporting Health, Safety, and Well-Being During the COVID-19 Outbreak 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a6d86eba1547e2c244f1c36381ee2dd01e3f4bffd14afee17f6c3d7aece947ac970bf7f7958169c964cf4ae28b623b48487f27320c78e0c64 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Fluency

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a7b79a9fb625491a85f43220cb734fd3e0b4d462e20515829109cc766b312e27c3a710bfe6cadf3441111ee03b8f4c5874f4c6a5761b82583 
Tips to Make Your Written English More Powerful 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a7b79a9fb625491a85f43220cb734fd3e0b4d462e20515829109cc766b312e27c3a710bfe6cadf3441111ee03b8f4c5874f4c6a5761b82583 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a2421aa7de0a011afe090c92e3b06114a1f04a90a0d32f438202208f4021b4cbef2d3012fcebc38f90df1b4d40243bd03d715469e96d8780d 
How a Style Guide Can Help Your Team Stay Professional 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a2421aa7de0a011afe090c92e3b06114a1f04a90a0d32f438202208f4021b4cbef2d3012fcebc38f90df1b4d40243bd03d715469e96d8780d 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f612f2aea6a6c054b00a396c245baedec7ccadbd97d900b1f53c751c2bfd59fb13741bacfd2ed9cf244ada1519478ed2dada020cad3fccd5838 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61419e5557d70278ef22532b7da6c599f3266ab93f8483d0b41f39097742d9b70c7fd2ea31392879847947d4252293957ef07634ec24383929 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a009946bc90e8f05d2dcefe6dbf166e8a534bcb6cf6c1b8672c6747f74cbb9d0da835a6f93119c26b530d9925401fd5a30d5b5b105a402c5 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f616f153699aebd24f864e84105d475a735548b45678526976b50fe95bf94af5590bd657ee84747d01992109d8ca6dfd4f2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61549be79476c09689a3e068fda65e3af7d1faa39d44cfe306a493ec8b96ff158b5d8756ae832cd42cd8e98c5fd3e2ce32 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f6162726c86aef68878f40ddaec74e2d781798a4e48c546b549c5003e4936685e9feb47a9be6519ae309fe854e94e8f3bff 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f619d145b6b494e5d318b59ae9e433626ce2e52cad1030cea4ddbbc27a6d8dfc010075db511aa6bbada77d1c82581ea849f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a009946bc90e8f05d2dcefe6dbf166e8a534bcb6cf6c1b8672c6747f74cbb9d0da835a6f93119c26b530d9925401fd5a30d5b5b105a402c5 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61b291a309133224b94d45789bd115f401527c4e21f0f3ab46499509f57cc6ddb6dbda6959f86c9252b537906fbacffbdf0ff05439cd883172 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d54de5a08d0e8bf97c0c5bdbd0681ec5604d9a9e887c4b0b7b52994a5db99a672625bda9af6b52641a036ce75dab4d713c2b428a1eb2d824444c27f0708bd73985c68ceec0156dc51bfb58f88094b4ad92eead788891a4a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f615729ad1c96d6a29ba2cce451523e1f6707f37dcc211d3da6cabc3cb8bd39346adff38066f283b1f4077b4d67b9cc85cf8e407ffe0ca8716f 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f615729ad1c96d6a29ba2cce451523e1f6707f37dcc211d3da6cabc3cb8bd39346adff38066f283b1f4077b4d67b9cc85cf8e407ffe0ca8716f 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104