Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 05:02:42 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 15 &#45; NOVEMBER 21

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb235d6e8ce4d3bd24780938b6ed69194552ef824fe4a0df97043cd24f92bd27eaf62719369d91db649e23e432a0fb3da88731a350ed4d3564 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb235d6e8ce4d3bd24780938b6ed69194552ef824fe4a0df97043cd24f92bd27eaf62719369d91db649e23e432a0fb3da88731a350ed4d3564 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb7e3a0ce3650277a667456c0de2a5646dc67c8cb72173470a7794886028032cc23569482405ed27ffc28081ff059854de279fd784c59c188d 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 31 07 Nov 14 21

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb7e3a0ce3650277a667456c0de2a5646dc67c8cb72173470a7794886028032cc23569482405ed27ffc28081ff059854de279fd784c59c188d 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 31 07 Nov 14 21

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb7e3a0ce3650277a667456c0de2a5646dc67c8cb72173470a7794886028032cc23569482405ed27ffc28081ff059854de279fd784c59c188d 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 31 07 Nov 14 21

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebfbf11e30ee9b73ee9838d461fd7fcff0f33a7e534e7cb6bb4b0f9e8dec37862bcc70cc5a25189d702400b4bb3dd2170be81f1239d6717585 
How to Reach Out to Someone Beyond “How Are You?” 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebfbf11e30ee9b73ee9838d461fd7fcff0f33a7e534e7cb6bb4b0f9e8dec37862bcc70cc5a25189d702400b4bb3dd2170be81f1239d6717585 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb04848c191e709a6e253137c7242714882936a27e0904f147e9720b65b58ea4f3498f922e77b52feed7e3f6d69a66ea15058191e9cf4189a7 
3 Ways to Connect Through Writing Over the Holidays 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb04848c191e709a6e253137c7242714882936a27e0904f147e9720b65b58ea4f3498f922e77b52feed7e3f6d69a66ea15058191e9cf4189a7 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb5d0e53595b6d73da810dc5dab5a8873b07acc4e6a6c2af303dcc9b18ed452696f34a76916a7941105549265f457bbeb7fb583eef3cbe8e5c 
Small Team, Big Goals: How to Get More Done With Less 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb5d0e53595b6d73da810dc5dab5a8873b07acc4e6a6c2af303dcc9b18ed452696f34a76916a7941105549265f457bbeb7fb583eef3cbe8e5c 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb4393c4d1299da29636213040c55274a7c3b0712e127b8682b2cc394aac62d36bfd9cf9ed949b81c9a06f1ac79137adbcb55aa55617bdd5c6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb4393c4d1299da29636213040c55274a7c3b0712e127b8682b2cc394aac62d36bfd9cf9ed949b81c9a06f1ac79137adbcb55aa55617bdd5c6 

Get better, faster results when <br class="hide"> employees can clearly and <br class="hide"> effectively communicate<br class="hide">  their ideas.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb4393c4d1299da29636213040c55274a7c3b0712e127b8682b2cc394aac62d36bfd9cf9ed949b81c9a06f1ac79137adbcb55aa55617bdd5c6 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb4393c4d1299da29636213040c55274a7c3b0712e127b8682b2cc394aac62d36bfd9cf9ed949b81c9a06f1ac79137adbcb55aa55617bdd5c6 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebae5fe807d64db556b80424d0dfd9e508794a0c82a879f2f08ad70cb86ebfc7eee811dbe3514191f3ef1bfcda61cb54515c6060538609b5f8 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebb8f721c02066da45c28e2e54c17e5261611f6d231d415c14d7a33bb1bb57137eca9c9ed1fd2c753602cbc8a21b5b48ab675c8f728b3ca5ec 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebb67a2546e09c4594bc07f735ea6fbf0a052829330d2643623b9480cb476ba8553a56ea36e6298addccffea9eaf1428955eaa2f9fcf383394 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb2d95fc274ccbea6d9c3caacb22709cd482108738dff71a4d0aa7f2d43518c402e06a8898f3a196a710a29f2aa9dadf19 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb56a28f0f1c15cbbce756dfbe03cbe9958678e4d6cae82427f74ecc7a1214eb45fcfb105d00cfc33ae6179187118ca6ee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebb0959c45b7a9ef66adff5a9419512e3df3d944704382aeb9ae0d660cfe57c47161110d9cee3e0c0a565faeafe47fb5af 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebaf7f2b686de9d0da14185ef1651627945159bd566664c8fc866a90566d3aa9345ae48f6bb984993ffc39dcc83000570f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178ebb67a2546e09c4594bc07f735ea6fbf0a052829330d2643623b9480cb476ba8553a56ea36e6298addccffea9eaf1428955eaa2f9fcf383394 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb62d1767374f6c3e3dda2a93453760f7707c9c889ecf647ee007c8b385a89da92e3ec90034b8f76bccb97dbbc3092f21ae7fca94b6c87808a 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fc48eda473ef3e95a59d31952d2e99063e0b31e2afd616c3c7a821adc6f8956c4fa64a3a11f81143a0c1a439623841080c37aa0377f4941727fad989114b0bbdb8979dd3dc931a41e895bdb5e3e34b883a94931814087f55 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb19963adcaf851531c89e0b05a53dad3029c0edb689ad54fa6a854fbb3f64c9e24d2d33d5978f3aa615bba4a736ddd08693284b3a8b3cd9c4 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29dbd187ef7178eb19963adcaf851531c89e0b05a53dad3029c0edb689ad54fa6a854fbb3f64c9e24d2d33d5978f3aa615bba4a736ddd08693284b3a8b3cd9c4 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104