Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 06:22:57 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 08 &#45; NOVEMBER 14

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b93477533b9f0084f5ac445ca42107ec50df284aa82de536bf9d9932e5c527f1f668030850056c4e4349513659fb38048fbe8085e6fc3af469157 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b93477533b9f0084f5ac445ca42107ec50df284aa82de536bf9d9932e5c527f1f668030850056c4e4349513659fb38048fbe8085e6fc3af469157 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b9347e09361f4149b3a66dd0e26485058f972f034ba738e58eb635897de12b9577faa591253071b17ba25348834920f051330ce64ead32fb6cc01 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 24 31 Nov 07 14

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b9347e09361f4149b3a66dd0e26485058f972f034ba738e58eb635897de12b9577faa591253071b17ba25348834920f051330ce64ead32fb6cc01 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 24 31 Nov 07 14

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b9347e09361f4149b3a66dd0e26485058f972f034ba738e58eb635897de12b9577faa591253071b17ba25348834920f051330ce64ead32fb6cc01 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 24 31 Nov 07 14

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c6a50d2273639de66f65f3f8f9a8985cee73bdfe75a0d60cd23e0b39cfa0603a6c44a0fd63e0622e0c2f175f3a6084fcbf516ee8461a435ac4c2ee796d46eff 
How to Masterfully Recap and Follow Up On a Meeting 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c6a50d2273639de66f65f3f8f9a8985cee73bdfe75a0d60cd23e0b39cfa0603a6c44a0fd63e0622e0c2f175f3a6084fcbf516ee8461a435ac4c2ee796d46eff 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c6a50d2273639de1373ff4ca2fd7750eb001a632543a65b061f1bad9b37e1b1b64741002bd94f3a9a3c8b0f530f5d524fc6bc2742463e4d2a7692bc5b793be1 
How to Start an Email Empathetically During Difficult Times 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c6a50d2273639de1373ff4ca2fd7750eb001a632543a65b061f1bad9b37e1b1b64741002bd94f3a9a3c8b0f530f5d524fc6bc2742463e4d2a7692bc5b793be1 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c6a50d2273639de3c41bdd34a8477cfcca7cfef36f01b8c625edd5c0db82abb95268d5809514b4bd70327c9add822f88f645f8866b559884da90728467f343e 
Here’s How to Make Your Small Business Stand Out 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c6a50d2273639de3c41bdd34a8477cfcca7cfef36f01b8c625edd5c0db82abb95268d5809514b4bd70327c9add822f88f645f8866b559884da90728467f343e 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b9347605d120f9516b58fac28f5868f12e380ad54e1786625161116ae594d615f9448af393a3b910bf5e6c57694253992e7a32a45784d64cf8ff9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b9347605d120f9516b58fac28f5868f12e380ad54e1786625161116ae594d615f9448af393a3b910bf5e6c57694253992e7a32a45784d64cf8ff9 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b9347605d120f9516b58fac28f5868f12e380ad54e1786625161116ae594d615f9448af393a3b910bf5e6c57694253992e7a32a45784d64cf8ff9 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b9347605d120f9516b58fac28f5868f12e380ad54e1786625161116ae594d615f9448af393a3b910bf5e6c57694253992e7a32a45784d64cf8ff9 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b9347069508e55001e8e4faf8e61ce2be9eff0589626688e6780e87b06547d99ce8eaf7c5c2a19c7938c4e58b838bdc0ba031da44a7fffd7a72fe 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b9347aa2396a8d632629443f2a1e55e01facf129002b3350d94137c6efb3285f3bb0f8f37feadef0ec6af0c867786f0558e9f03cbca2f693f5afe 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b934703d38e51d261777756459d1c405e2d79e950124bd61ae1b888fee550a669ac10e8266c404422f15d944f28cda5c9267d11a933327b4d12c0 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b93471469106271473fdde662d976a242f45af2a518eee50b4353b5456f951f920278ce7187cf747e158767d5306188cd82b7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b93475a0d3afb34de8134c1ca762e90ceeedaef5e534f043e544efd972ed8193bd1d856c208d7d13ceda23ed70952ffe68b75 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b9347461ae4021cefa5dcd20178dc41ec12fb194de0363a0ca6f7fedb00a84d8b076efbc92df94b9729b4105479eec60e0df0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b9347ac2a1b1c6ababc0870bc139e7c0f676388f3500f26d8e79d250fa420d9a227e33dd6cd493c591e0d009d4a9b6c439044 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b934703d38e51d261777756459d1c405e2d79e950124bd61ae1b888fee550a669ac10e8266c404422f15d944f28cda5c9267d11a933327b4d12c0 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b93470257baf32a49a400818dcb7db6c7da814d6030140fbd9faf87b4759eb13c12341e5481d721dd5c7792151889ef1a1fe97511af4420a388fd 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c7d14b7c0e5bf9421b6f0638a80dd9636ae03ec4200d8be11a711d0978f05fd4076ca2746b048f36a5d52a668226a00358f001248715c14cf8b59f4d9c3725aa0e2e1f190de3ac817a3d9ac26d3fb0575888041a697655bb 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b93479eb688f61e02034f71b00bf72fb677060e508d7a040e8730eb65c69035a948c62d787e1e015dee4354ccd8b8db6cb4791036365dbf366fcc 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b80b32a416b93479eb688f61e02034f71b00bf72fb677060e508d7a040e8730eb65c69035a948c62d787e1e015dee4354ccd8b8db6cb4791036365dbf366fcc 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104