Subject: Re: WWD Return HomeCentre - 8201133564
From: "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>
To: Hckdelivery Dept <[email-masked]>
Cc: murugapandian mani <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Vincent Hillary <[email-masked]>, wasim qureshi <[email-masked]>, midhun madhu <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, asjad hussain <[email-masked]>, tejinder singh <[email-masked]>, Karthik Thirumurthy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 02:17:17 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly assist us to process the RMA 1000148599 as the item already returned to WH. 

Regards, 
Fauzan 

From: "Hckdelivery Dept" <[email-masked]> 
To: "murugapandian mani" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Vincent Hillary" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "wasim qureshi" <[email-masked]>, "midhun madhu" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "asjad hussain" <[email-masked]>, "tejinder singh" <[email-masked]>, "Karthik Thirumurthy" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 10 November, 2020 16:18:08 
Subject: RE: WWD Return HomeCentre - 8201133564 

Dear Hilarry 

Kindly note below items taken back from customer house and we created and closed the RDO .Please receive it and confirm back to process the refund . 

	

DO No 	

Invoice No 	

Schedule Status 	

Delivery Date 	

Driver HRMS ID 	

Driver Name 	

	

DO Status 	

Delivery Start Location 	

DO Nature 	

Item Code 	

Item Description 	

Item Quantity 	

Item Status 	

	

Item Delivery Type 	

Store Code 

1489854 	

8201133564 	

CLOSE 	

06-Oct-2020 	

43488 	

Suresh 	

	

CLOSE 	

LMW1 	

Normal 	

155818493 	

Signature Chaise Right 	

1 	

CLOSE 	

	

WWD 	

88883 

1513878 	

8201133564 	

CLOSE 	

10-Nov-2020 	

221999 	

Praveesh Tl 	

	

CLOSE 	

LMW1 	

Return 	

155818493 	

Signature Chaise Right 	

1 	

CLOSE 	

	

WWD 	

88883 

Regards 

Ali 

From: Murugapandian Mani 
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2020 6:44 AM 
To: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Hckdelivery Dept <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Wasim Qureshi <[email-masked]>; Midhun Madhu <[email-masked]>; seeta.seeta <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Asjad Hussain <[email-masked]>; Tejinder Singh <[email-masked]>; Karthik Thirumurthy <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: WWD Return HomeCentre - 8201133564 

Dear Ali 

Pls arrange the pick up and do the cancellation process on priority. 

Regards/Mani 

From: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 11:16 PM 
To: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Wasim Qureshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Midhun Madhu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Murugapandian Mani < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Asjad Hussain < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Tejinder Singh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Karthik Thirumurthy < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: WWD Return HomeCentre - 8201133564 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team, 

Please assist in closing the below case. Not getting any response from the concerned as per the KW HC Matrix. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 

Apoorv 

From: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "murugapandian mani" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "midhun madhu" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Wasim Qureshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Asjad Hussain" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "tejinder singh" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Karthik Thirumurthy" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 1:01:30 PM 
Subject: WWD Return HomeCentre - 8201133564 

Hi Team, 

With reference to the order number: 8201133564 

Item: 155818493 - - Signature Chaise Right 

Customer reported receiving the mentioned item as "Uneven", kindly arrange collection with the customer for a return and refund. The same concern was escalated under child ticket: 1579727 but no response on the same. The last update on this was on Oct 13, 2020 by Siva Prasad, no updates after that. Please find attached image for the item. 

Please do the needful on priority basis to close this case. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 

Apoorv 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com