Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Venditio Group workspace for December 8th, 2019 at 7:54 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 14:24:16 +0000

Hi Apoorv,

You have a new mention from the Venditio Group workspace
(https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-744700360659-856595303281/).

---

mpdm-pritish--deeksha--apoorv--adithya.srivastava--mridu.bhatnagar--anush.saxena-1
View in the archives:
https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-744700360659-856595303281/archives/GQW3UBYA0/p1575811190002500

Mr. Adithya Srivastava (6:49 PM, December 8th)

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/721951 - amazon replied

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/721866 - note added

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMWLLALKD-2e95e3d656-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMWLLALKD-199d829054-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMWLLALKD-a324f41c40-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMWLLALKD-bfc68ffc24-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMWLLALKD-5a4c73949a-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/UMWLLALKD-4c4d83fa4b-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://venditio.slack.com/account