Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 05:42:25 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 01 &#45; NOVEMBER 07

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539c7bfe219269c339d6abb7da559bffefb26284a12454bbe47205c39f74ad59850aefe718cdca27581401c5b94fc33cd6a00efbc95aa3709e3 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539c7bfe219269c339d6abb7da559bffefb26284a12454bbe47205c39f74ad59850aefe718cdca27581401c5b94fc33cd6a00efbc95aa3709e3 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff53914a2b5672b8d852b23f37517c7d8e99ab898c69d5085bf5a5d810860adf332a78484e3e31dec9a907824885124560ee150cc1c66db1888c3 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 17 24 Oct 31 07

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff53914a2b5672b8d852b23f37517c7d8e99ab898c69d5085bf5a5d810860adf332a78484e3e31dec9a907824885124560ee150cc1c66db1888c3 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 17 24 Oct 31 07

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff53914a2b5672b8d852b23f37517c7d8e99ab898c69d5085bf5a5d810860adf332a78484e3e31dec9a907824885124560ee150cc1c66db1888c3 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 17 24 Oct 31 07

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c1e8d7dd3b6379f85e99f7bfcbe0adc13e1ead0958d6ce973556a25ab3e34bf77c1277938dc8390c31011ce24e5c5b252de28bff108b2435b6cfcae375e3277 
5 Tips to Make Remote Interviewing a Breeze 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c1e8d7dd3b6379f85e99f7bfcbe0adc13e1ead0958d6ce973556a25ab3e34bf77c1277938dc8390c31011ce24e5c5b252de28bff108b2435b6cfcae375e3277 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Fluency

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c1e8d7dd3b6379f9edfc495718f0eb55eabc0b3a5e31cf5b601ab1332bc1ed9b6f9b6135f1f1f88df243859bb393c14e70a40694b6597e1f1f38abb1830c794 
10 Ways to Improve Your English Vocabulary 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c1e8d7dd3b6379f9edfc495718f0eb55eabc0b3a5e31cf5b601ab1332bc1ed9b6f9b6135f1f1f88df243859bb393c14e70a40694b6597e1f1f38abb1830c794 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c1e8d7dd3b6379fe065d07c29a406c663d09694e4c32dc13a09b0b9b8592933e7ff23849effb47e36c6b1ffcc239c1137bdd5a482793b472d5989b887455a2c 
How to Determine if a Meeting Is Really Necessary 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c1e8d7dd3b6379fe065d07c29a406c663d09694e4c32dc13a09b0b9b8592933e7ff23849effb47e36c6b1ffcc239c1137bdd5a482793b472d5989b887455a2c 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539c102f2229e5d2ffe3b021ac83d005a368b0209510a3bfd124d6a7f58fed51dd94dfa5b97cfdefa2d15db063d5388d5bc03bf05a6dd4e6120 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539c102f2229e5d2ffe3b021ac83d005a368b0209510a3bfd124d6a7f58fed51dd94dfa5b97cfdefa2d15db063d5388d5bc03bf05a6dd4e6120 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539c102f2229e5d2ffe3b021ac83d005a368b0209510a3bfd124d6a7f58fed51dd94dfa5b97cfdefa2d15db063d5388d5bc03bf05a6dd4e6120 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539c102f2229e5d2ffe3b021ac83d005a368b0209510a3bfd124d6a7f58fed51dd94dfa5b97cfdefa2d15db063d5388d5bc03bf05a6dd4e6120 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539d005a039a1068d3ba903df71bba80d73dd85b522a23eef64a1d901236846b0816fd14dcc64f05121925d22f12a4c127c2aa2354d360f882e 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff5399b42f4441a926e3c9b8c9cba45b91657a8b7d7d99aec6d6e63d661ffce801c3047915601923899a4af9b140185cefd6cafc476f5381d0f1d 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff5399792379f2bdbd7a4e09ea3ac2b8366a8289908545ad147c08aa125a50599ff814315c133bba2006d6a30950f655b45a73f9868ef9417732e 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539102429fbbbc25347dc46f8ef8669d850abade56986cae5773ab785f8f476c1867b7526cc3216642d81f3aefaccbe2bf0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff53963a3c4dce7861022e0b66139393d1366dc86a45aaa36cc4ef523bba91a814de3f8916d39dcc9f198dcf94077a322f620 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539d8428a295c65ef9b70fc4af91ea87b5c92ff9568c6d44f3ed4d813ca7321a1fbfe708defb1ea8bbd33388d39a0a16f9b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff53910b60cea90ee3500ed33310cee7d4b1ab969dda7b4b7385f76968816b7b0d4a961bc7b3f960bc998f93c61195ec382bb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff5399792379f2bdbd7a4e09ea3ac2b8366a8289908545ad147c08aa125a50599ff814315c133bba2006d6a30950f655b45a73f9868ef9417732e 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539a7f56754d579ca4f0c0a54160386c92b87fae7b5e24ed1e57d5f59cb07dc3554e16bf4b24669bb7d2e6ac58eccfc6878641dde14eaa2d927 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=03a6c02e536b7bb95c501be1a5e9874f701fbc586dcc8a8cf3df30d18b0c920c29c984e62fefe544128916224a0be4e2f47478356c92e10dd336c7e140d507dc1043065427480302616bc4ae25b6b8e3d7d5f0b83d53b25d 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539e4b90901ac45ad89cf663f73c7ce1e805fb1db21c0400841054d5bde4cdfc2bcd40938529b62f40d3369ce78f1720220e085cc8f3c9a2c66 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=42099d515a1ff539e4b90901ac45ad89cf663f73c7ce1e805fb1db21c0400841054d5bde4cdfc2bcd40938529b62f40d3369ce78f1720220e085cc8f3c9a2c66 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104