Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund and return
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 10:16:31 +0000

Hi Apoorv Joshi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund and return Hi,

recently when i placed my order 9611197021 it showed as the payment
didn't process through (Paypal). therefore I placed another order since the
items appeared in the cart due to payment error. (9611396029). Once I
collected the order 9611396029 I received another message the next day,
saying the items are ready to be collected. It is only then I realized the
initial order was processed through. So when I explained the situation to
the sales girl, she made me talk to an agent from Online Sales. And they
both convinced me, That they could only offer credit on the APP and Credit
note from Spalsh. But my situation is not my fault but a system error of
yours! so shouldn't you be trying to rectify the matter? I understand if I
just randomly came to return my items, I would understand the procedure?
but here you are treating me the same?

I hope you will rectify the matter and allow my DOUBLE CHARGE a refund not
a credit from the store or APP.

awaiting a positive response.

Thank you,

Kaushiy

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1656286