Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 06:14:42 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
OCTOBER 25 &#45; OCTOBER 31

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a54baa2bb9509decee83dd4afc571201af7c5c1df8b5237a8b1052e0355bb82908273c843ee8208da750d0392dac87089e071be1cf4a87990 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a54baa2bb9509decee83dd4afc571201af7c5c1df8b5237a8b1052e0355bb82908273c843ee8208da750d0392dac87089e071be1cf4a87990 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a735cdca0562057039b918b4b88d7ffeb667d48105e7fd8560cd08c4475d8d061b3d2232cc9c85fc34a65e1e5e098ea08c914075cfdb96dd9 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 10 17 Oct 24 31

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a735cdca0562057039b918b4b88d7ffeb667d48105e7fd8560cd08c4475d8d061b3d2232cc9c85fc34a65e1e5e098ea08c914075cfdb96dd9 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 10 17 Oct 24 31

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a735cdca0562057039b918b4b88d7ffeb667d48105e7fd8560cd08c4475d8d061b3d2232cc9c85fc34a65e1e5e098ea08c914075cfdb96dd9 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 10 17 Oct 24 31

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a83bbb8e30c1b250d5f8b6f10d1a0f4b9b2887b658da59e091f3409b50afa9a2979cd5ed729e40b62fb551404cf1c2530 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a531c78bb3c845cf03ba4e307c42caa17fb4c003ce7e2083eb96a2af6a2a2e74f2f6f9f5414512e9d29442a19e3e23a7084473f4e2cce02fd 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a531c78bb3c845cf03ba4e307c42caa17fb4c003ce7e2083eb96a2af6a2a2e74f2f6f9f5414512e9d29442a19e3e23a7084473f4e2cce02fd 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce4b48945e5045bb90933ad1a20db508f57b1bd03858b18b038b3577905b64e2c7ef6b02ef0af6920db15437f514f744ebd81feb9df418cb04fd67fcad7e133b 
Grammarly’s New Formatting Suggestions Make Your Text More Readable 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce4b48945e5045bb90933ad1a20db508f57b1bd03858b18b038b3577905b64e2c7ef6b02ef0af6920db15437f514f744ebd81feb9df418cb04fd67fcad7e133b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Fluency

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce4b48945e5045bbf1bb04d7085195a3256d653572ffd5050fd40c3b64503e33746b04a9377786450f8f6598558925a85c4f5722926feee38328a58edfdeac08 
Master These 30 Common Phrasal Verbs in English 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce4b48945e5045bbf1bb04d7085195a3256d653572ffd5050fd40c3b64503e33746b04a9377786450f8f6598558925a85c4f5722926feee38328a58edfdeac08 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce4b48945e5045bb7ca60376acf58def1835361b5feaf756103e0bd97b25956b8e03457e8d65c2146c278b2c9e92b185661129a9e4f4db76862c95de01e91b2e 
Supporting Health, Safety, and Well-Being During the COVID-19 Outbreak 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce4b48945e5045bb7ca60376acf58def1835361b5feaf756103e0bd97b25956b8e03457e8d65c2146c278b2c9e92b185661129a9e4f4db76862c95de01e91b2e 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26adda2f77947d275d4e83128c2d6f34bc11eda4188bb6a2d17e8124568054f5ea483fdf7364883d0c0afa14d84bc19fbcd604cafaf10bc7524 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26adda2f77947d275d4e83128c2d6f34bc11eda4188bb6a2d17e8124568054f5ea483fdf7364883d0c0afa14d84bc19fbcd604cafaf10bc7524 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26adda2f77947d275d4e83128c2d6f34bc11eda4188bb6a2d17e8124568054f5ea483fdf7364883d0c0afa14d84bc19fbcd604cafaf10bc7524 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26adda2f77947d275d4e83128c2d6f34bc11eda4188bb6a2d17e8124568054f5ea483fdf7364883d0c0afa14d84bc19fbcd604cafaf10bc7524 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26aa256049ac8a8bc20c54cf6ecefb8c763e728d585af514110fa013948d2238869eca4bc93939986195c22f64060a051364e37f2af9260184d 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26aa7e805c8fb1252d36fc490c54bd2629a4c8e54cb85e08f840a4a144c586ff606dea53e9265f1f654ad8682c75b2db2ecfc740bdca41e1c3d 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26add166fed77efd04b1da8b5296e48566a2d4476134122f79ff70791df9cbbeadd0aec850287343164a0136c536b11456f3bab2edf0f99ac19 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26afb9ca290f7138b3f4b7a66bc7daf3e9ded62e2d9fa1255217c8176db0f98ef21d05ebed82e0b32bdde08307eaa5ea896 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26ae36587beaa3947bfb90865cedf8be87ea97564994e9172650bd41f117cea640c24187b9ed50885aa0eb47a0981e7fc96 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26aa8561ed4ff6dabad91c16f43f0948b9b05e8a71af8ecddcfe857ac7e4fb7be4063b3b1e2ae0a5b3af34ad038d771a2ad 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a6b079e511f26a81b4ffc5d0ec3abad815e950c70e6f8e9729d97007308b8e8ccda9646e9976a0ad24798290e3b4763cd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26add166fed77efd04b1da8b5296e48566a2d4476134122f79ff70791df9cbbeadd0aec850287343164a0136c536b11456f3bab2edf0f99ac19 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a08e9e5b627e395572ec00ae4b1bf5bf86349327caa4dd35b259234cdae774be6e6c93149502435a6a94e9bf1645ff68418c3640b858f88b1 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=96474a9ae498abb3bcde1ba726545069af3b36c90114013a9b980883c52f19f136399149c3afba3be2efbf41ed422af82dc8b9eca78ba7edacf89631931b5439b36dfcd7f6a837d7cd446af1fc70f3b7ea278fad26446088 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a34a807fd94f88985a59a169bc7d612407109707505aa9bf136dd6c4bff4cd18b7782798cc5d0a4cdac3610f9dcbcf078146ebad87fb12e02 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=75091ef5df89d26a34a807fd94f88985a59a169bc7d612407109707505aa9bf136dd6c4bff4cd18b7782798cc5d0a4cdac3610f9dcbcf078146ebad87fb12e02 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104