Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 07:31:55 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
OCTOBER 18 &#45; OCTOBER 24

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f21142cb7ae843d877e35173f9343b4955caa04c41565ff05889dfee2052d6d1932af5ba06f4b5e7cd6b1df65f8f7b1c4019dcf7fb2d99f2a1 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f21142cb7ae843d877e35173f9343b4955caa04c41565ff05889dfee2052d6d1932af5ba06f4b5e7cd6b1df65f8f7b1c4019dcf7fb2d99f2a1 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f2964f35c28f49e82d9119d3e8a60c86491518197a39699f7e193fedda187e2b65925051d50a874225afb2ebe5002933d3e639492ff207a266 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 03 10 Oct 17 24

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f2dd0b5f60537e3c138b52d60052820d12127daa2ef5924765898dd46033c093e31b2c5e5deae43dd5dda3d35c390579479f473eb3ebca3629 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 03 10 Oct 17 24

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f2dd0b5f60537e3c138b52d60052820d12127daa2ef5924765898dd46033c093e31b2c5e5deae43dd5dda3d35c390579479f473eb3ebca3629 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 03 10 Oct 17 24

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f27056e46feecf00aaea945de76ddbbed8a995946d9f42e099371d2a70fb4457e57a936ff9c7aa27a7750f5d915aeb3da5 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f2343928db4605aee09502697e844ce649f24e83caaa9b2e289e18c06cdbebfa589799bc61ab1f8fdabe838756c22b2785ac754e06ade84b45 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f2343928db4605aee09502697e844ce649f24e83caaa9b2e289e18c06cdbebfa589799bc61ab1f8fdabe838756c22b2785ac754e06ade84b45 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=afd7b166a1f8e62ee36b114f4399b00d252aa8ad5628bb4f77d573e8e0073ac578e69b8479181ff7784c1399622275dc5ce6e8d1df238b21611436d3df37840c 
Here Are the 6 Most Sought-After Job Candidate Skills Today 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=afd7b166a1f8e62ee36b114f4399b00d252aa8ad5628bb4f77d573e8e0073ac578e69b8479181ff7784c1399622275dc5ce6e8d1df238b21611436d3df37840c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=afd7b166a1f8e62e9c74cb5c4494a723e9880a9c3b4eb5d634e7c375e6cf66b2055f5d8a9366d9afaa396c67e36559c60d1bd0b15282aa50f0791d5f3ff13f47 
How Grammarly Premium Helps Multilingual English Speakers Write More Fluently 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=afd7b166a1f8e62e9c74cb5c4494a723e9880a9c3b4eb5d634e7c375e6cf66b2055f5d8a9366d9afaa396c67e36559c60d1bd0b15282aa50f0791d5f3ff13f47 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=afd7b166a1f8e62e18d9dd26f8bcae4b2873110e045d11c88fa0fb397e95a2eba6d9496a0e9e45e84031f69cef5b9fe7c47be90e11202d2bafb19dd184802cf5 
Our Tone Suggestions Help You Tailor Your Tone to Your Reader 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=afd7b166a1f8e62e18d9dd26f8bcae4b2873110e045d11c88fa0fb397e95a2eba6d9496a0e9e45e84031f69cef5b9fe7c47be90e11202d2bafb19dd184802cf5 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f2cab2bf2db23fc471e3e731ae3687c0f8033a173e9d0cb912557f925379b4c52be900db8aa87acd55b70b017a1ff98ce34c4d638dd1746dee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f2cab2bf2db23fc471e3e731ae3687c0f8033a173e9d0cb912557f925379b4c52be900db8aa87acd55b70b017a1ff98ce34c4d638dd1746dee 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f2cab2bf2db23fc471e3e731ae3687c0f8033a173e9d0cb912557f925379b4c52be900db8aa87acd55b70b017a1ff98ce34c4d638dd1746dee 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f2cab2bf2db23fc471e3e731ae3687c0f8033a173e9d0cb912557f925379b4c52be900db8aa87acd55b70b017a1ff98ce34c4d638dd1746dee 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f2a39ba75dd6bb508e0d2d60720d26fe6e6d31176e6b52e0fab5e8e92699715190e082e3fad6ccd040901d6786b40c42e94daae41d89a5ed70 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f22e667247b2d7b5476d191bc176c031f18c2a605ceab516f5ae933110a520d658604b4456aa6986db0b3f4d1fda9856f9ceea5ab2e5d987bd 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f2902cbcb6ed46f316ffe8df21c005567b6bbbaef343f2eee542a29aeda931b9cdae98aed63041baa96e97f00ec6e2c28fe644b6f093317f3f 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05cecd8d96efc98297b4dd08112e5cae819ce83ec2c1af7b9973fc3f364aec647cc00ca2bb770132bba9c455285e390a0633ba720c0434e7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05cecd8d96efc982262d5a934a542ae1edd60a507e00537dbcf888dd7d37e47626267ddd63d1e354077b55a468951d71e0f4e4d58911e0dd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05cecd8d96efc982e5aa6d8ec9c8577a7873f8d7678a96190a0bd2d1c3df332077ef08d8770d9e43531a94532b4bb126ddb2df6f51452450 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05cecd8d96efc982af03696c2ea025cdb6ae2b9b65453f99eb4f8b50a57150e4addee2fb60aee16bdbaf0094fae2aae5334d016a1d116813 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4a534bbde9c01f2902cbcb6ed46f316ffe8df21c005567b6bbbaef343f2eee542a29aeda931b9cdae98aed63041baa96e97f00ec6e2c28fe644b6f093317f3f 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05cecd8d96efc98294ec8c4f39cea511d1da599e6844d6c859e02f2e0994e8b51969b5fef1439c2a06ff4415544721525bb1864b1e5dff66fc1548e5e379cedc 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=15dbf6e3fd889b2672cb3ca05ba16abf4f08bcf966b633332a4f2893d713c9c17a2703e8cecfc683a79caffc5c49aad1a5b1967981087fda6677ab3cfed5d12f57b0ea4b826f9302d728c67b23a65d690acc0b230c229930 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05cecd8d96efc982c84d9484c3e61306ca09a3021f8d5bdd17fc1de64feb240efa8b3f2c30da53f21fde73667197720a2c5848b80b170cf0ae5cf9bcbd8617e2 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05cecd8d96efc982c84d9484c3e61306ca09a3021f8d5bdd17fc1de64feb240efa8b3f2c30da53f21fde73667197720a2c5848b80b170cf0ae5cf9bcbd8617e2 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104