Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 05:36:36 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
OCTOBER 11 &#45; OCTOBER 17

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c7edbe20c892d11bc88bebc2eae13282d8325303b206d29a47add1d6984e2110985ced6fc6b8d1dfc831cd48531d1b42fc7abfa759f7cf5e8d 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c7edbe20c892d11bc88bebc2eae13282d8325303b206d29a47add1d6984e2110985ced6fc6b8d1dfc831cd48531d1b42fc7abfa759f7cf5e8d 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c71aaaa5a46b3716aa5a104fb04ef309d1367916dcd6a134b784382e04da8fd6067ea2d180c4bd9af24e6080645cc076c48a6e0c13908efa80 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 26 03 Oct 10 17

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c71aaaa5a46b3716aa5a104fb04ef309d1367916dcd6a134b784382e04da8fd6067ea2d180c4bd9af24e6080645cc076c48a6e0c13908efa80 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 26 03 Oct 10 17

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c71aaaa5a46b3716aa5a104fb04ef309d1367916dcd6a134b784382e04da8fd6067ea2d180c4bd9af24e6080645cc076c48a6e0c13908efa80 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 26 03 Oct 10 17

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c7e24237e08d7d2e1d6aa4b99d6a260bed8878ef8e6d6b4a4ff75f086b3216e162e885efa875ca52e34cc7031839f5cce7 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c796cd92a2db04104f78ca587833d750045794e951d83af1698191eeda97c4b8afdd0be0adeb107284424c12d4ef642fb9bf661a41269f8b60 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c796cd92a2db04104f78ca587833d750045794e951d83af1698191eeda97c4b8afdd0be0adeb107284424c12d4ef642fb9bf661a41269f8b60 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Fluency

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce66f6257283c539085ae1ec2cf0a59a1683ee50e4a3e80f8938ccda0f77680e70910e3697b422bef9b0f129bb41ec7fbb4c9c4f8e4b270e6d2c8c8c8c5f85ed 
How to Master Common English Idioms 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce66f6257283c539085ae1ec2cf0a59a1683ee50e4a3e80f8938ccda0f77680e70910e3697b422bef9b0f129bb41ec7fbb4c9c4f8e4b270e6d2c8c8c8c5f85ed 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Inspiration

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce66f6257283c53918ba9da2ac1b94c5c20eec2aa34c7a3bf28a4ed9eb1d75c72bff8d1afff48e3cb432738df13fbc45db54e16dadd9fe415feedc37a385f5cb 
Why Brand Guidelines Are Critical for Your Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce66f6257283c53918ba9da2ac1b94c5c20eec2aa34c7a3bf28a4ed9eb1d75c72bff8d1afff48e3cb432738df13fbc45db54e16dadd9fe415feedc37a385f5cb 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce66f6257283c539caa55dc21a2819b71716162c7e49eb2cae5eacab950dc518d508acb066ee8ed351f190ec7ae28c5e91c3679c69e0f96e24da89fefdc706c6 
Transform Whole Sentences for Clarity with Our New Writing Suggestions 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce66f6257283c539caa55dc21a2819b71716162c7e49eb2cae5eacab950dc518d508acb066ee8ed351f190ec7ae28c5e91c3679c69e0f96e24da89fefdc706c6 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c7864cda7230edb39b66efcfbb541ef5836f32170794d9f171ed62fb8eedea20142d23e2b8df89e17696fb8415d7fa65ceff454ad2df5294cf 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c7864cda7230edb39b66efcfbb541ef5836f32170794d9f171ed62fb8eedea20142d23e2b8df89e17696fb8415d7fa65ceff454ad2df5294cf 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c7864cda7230edb39b66efcfbb541ef5836f32170794d9f171ed62fb8eedea20142d23e2b8df89e17696fb8415d7fa65ceff454ad2df5294cf 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c7864cda7230edb39b66efcfbb541ef5836f32170794d9f171ed62fb8eedea20142d23e2b8df89e17696fb8415d7fa65ceff454ad2df5294cf 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c75bd3203d74a3abef2003b01fc85c7c043fb3dc084dedef3cf9d2f85f8b731cef5b83fb9f6fe46a777aa495281acb3aa8be6eedb3bfbe87ec 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c7e1fe1d2519e5a0d2a7df763d2fc7f9eb5c8c0267f111a81cdf0aa3d7b82e4427806b1f60b7f608ca34dde688b7fc58d5af989328ab1cc2ea 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c7ecf7296183c42b9cca0111389a0107c56ae66afbf98d83653ca84fc5339ebbb68f4efd9e8c96cf5918a6cc52fbcb6b4a4dad2f8cb6779940 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c7dd5b1297958321b1272c4db5cbf705c982b899b348b6e74d30bdf8a58a18e2525e228de3f9dd5d24fee1aeee17ec778c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c74f4810c1fb7a9424b5b2731615c2399b2e926c95a732433934ff423ef2860d4a5003a19d8ceee51f6899a6b88eacd290 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce66f6257283c539c00a56fd975d62e8eac4c41c28becf21d018672b8308650d9d4f2430c347efac0fb85b2104d61e725fa3f06189f54868 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce66f6257283c539e53ec21f07fbe2de8006077ded776a993c76981814620091d506b0d28a194a318903d33188fa38df7a67a15917f3e157 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=259587c9ad2601c7ecf7296183c42b9cca0111389a0107c56ae66afbf98d83653ca84fc5339ebbb68f4efd9e8c96cf5918a6cc52fbcb6b4a4dad2f8cb6779940 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce66f6257283c539044a84a2f89d68c66f5a4f9f292987213a3ea5fb670a6a4559ad7451e9c5f4af997bb803d3c2c3c41973126c0bf95270eecb8ae6b8a3b2a4 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6086b5bf1beae49adccd3f16193ee359e51c5e1ea691ee12c33f226119b4b6a460213fee7ae3166df7cbe104d682b40d7e0462e788401eae5c1ae2a014c874cbd6ed1e7086f44444deddc5dd14093f80041d7ee7bdc8c81b 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce66f6257283c539c10a2ca472b760f702ecf07440ea33ac86192ea012f257aafead1de4fce4406b20dedc21596f40bac308730625d572d1b9d5f11ed705f991 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ce66f6257283c539c10a2ca472b760f702ecf07440ea33ac86192ea012f257aafead1de4fce4406b20dedc21596f40bac308730625d572d1b9d5f11ed705f991 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104