Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 07:19:29 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
OCTOBER 04 &#45; OCTOBER 10

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cbb34a4d2ca0ebaa245e5571705a201e7959869ffb6e2700ea2121433494a83b095d0d6295cda55f6780c7326f9b7671a31cafb3c2763100440fb1c75066a3f1 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cbb34a4d2ca0ebaa245e5571705a201e7959869ffb6e2700ea2121433494a83b095d0d6295cda55f6780c7326f9b7671a31cafb3c2763100440fb1c75066a3f1 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cbb34a4d2ca0ebaa0f5c397ea53999b15e4d861b3c4542cfa76e967ab58788e50e4779a081a812990c6c20626661f2d353f383c1c789a829628f4f5676bac743 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 19 26 Oct 03 10

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cbb34a4d2ca0ebaa0f5c397ea53999b15e4d861b3c4542cfa76e967ab58788e50e4779a081a812990c6c20626661f2d353f383c1c789a829628f4f5676bac743 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 19 26 Oct 03 10

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cbb34a4d2ca0ebaa0f5c397ea53999b15e4d861b3c4542cfa76e967ab58788e50e4779a081a812990c6c20626661f2d353f383c1c789a829628f4f5676bac743 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 19 26 Oct 03 10

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cbb34a4d2ca0ebaa63dce47c6a7fdaf246f025180049b81a3a19f98905f42aaaf268e7d291baa1957e1e001833f32a45161bea54b95dfd59 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cbb34a4d2ca0ebaad61f023eb7770a933282da2ce18cfda1a8fa07d9fd8e73aff92102d04b6ad81b05936201dbb4ddc4e97f8286c84e143f6acbb2e0c92e33a1 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cbb34a4d2ca0ebaad61f023eb7770a933282da2ce18cfda1a8fa07d9fd8e73aff92102d04b6ad81b05936201dbb4ddc4e97f8286c84e143f6acbb2e0c92e33a1 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Inspiration

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3bb0529e512eb75ecb243d00d67c936e06f644b7ebbf5e1f8e54842eff9bb0cf7952f3b1a84300acd293b19ae699bba58a1eb31a8b63fae32539d2f04e609978 
6 Ways to Stand Out to Recruiters 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3bb0529e512eb75ecb243d00d67c936e06f644b7ebbf5e1f8e54842eff9bb0cf7952f3b1a84300acd293b19ae699bba58a1eb31a8b63fae32539d2f04e609978 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3bb0529e512eb75e9981499dbaf3853271210f87cdd3c05b1fe6c16105804bf2d1b0bdd3a0f660888de07f1a7d59923e0905c6b5319ac3575737061000f0c110 
Making a Big Impact with Grammarly Business by Holding to Our Values 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3bb0529e512eb75e9981499dbaf3853271210f87cdd3c05b1fe6c16105804bf2d1b0bdd3a0f660888de07f1a7d59923e0905c6b5319ac3575737061000f0c110 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3bb0529e512eb75ed248d1848a0f8cb825e23e5a45442d75089266e8a82d91b0a4abf6354f28e3bfb4cfe25a93bdc2a3a40802c9df8832d5c351425561b4b7b6 
4 Ways to Express Empathy and Support in Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3bb0529e512eb75ed248d1848a0f8cb825e23e5a45442d75089266e8a82d91b0a4abf6354f28e3bfb4cfe25a93bdc2a3a40802c9df8832d5c351425561b4b7b6 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=784849b876615c13e4785313d1271e8920745da0f94fdcc53e96a466879e5423a481876e3675054d2c86d064c93821f6c25c219db7bfcc7e73707af452c5cff6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=784849b876615c13e4785313d1271e8920745da0f94fdcc53e96a466879e5423a481876e3675054d2c86d064c93821f6c25c219db7bfcc7e73707af452c5cff6 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=784849b876615c13e4785313d1271e8920745da0f94fdcc53e96a466879e5423a481876e3675054d2c86d064c93821f6c25c219db7bfcc7e73707af452c5cff6 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=784849b876615c13e4785313d1271e8920745da0f94fdcc53e96a466879e5423a481876e3675054d2c86d064c93821f6c25c219db7bfcc7e73707af452c5cff6 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=784849b876615c139b3f3a9b9375f6af5ae4a29f83cb1e8e2260c394f23fd683d404c085f06f54baf9cbf86108dd58239fa1246ea6bc21ed39016c0783f3c3e2 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=784849b876615c133972346e321edc0c6e406ff6cfd4c0df9f76a73b365d7f48750b39613bfc8608ff57386a8b418271bf4b2b656d134b01713fba75c26b6482 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=784849b876615c13e8668bc05f42b261a37569c0f3a571d7633737a2049c355577f66229f4f303b1defc1f36e8448a23de2832f17d1aceb57c396506c432661a 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=784849b876615c13c6d58a60b3195955bdcb78476334f2d106cf1a46fc42891480ec402b6e7f46e40c950e1d9eac8010355bd935ea1c4a4c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=784849b876615c13df2ef25b07d1863f1b4bdab73bae4f4f2fe51ddfc486c7698eb3d06f7ffba0724a03d28c269b460c344ff9a112e7db62 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=784849b876615c131010ccba2ec35995d704711900b6231b752d5b0296ae66e7bec7a32fa24fc2083a1290aa15bc802c69d461a22312a074 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=784849b876615c137887b0cc65e0053950b740ff44f05a387ad3b3be2ce44b65d976205c09f73864f2deaeba77c2041f1fc4709008e9bca7 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=784849b876615c13e8668bc05f42b261a37569c0f3a571d7633737a2049c355577f66229f4f303b1defc1f36e8448a23de2832f17d1aceb57c396506c432661a 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=784849b876615c13366273b9570d3e0045cc54759eda2e275b97872445142795fa98194475677b08dacef8c19daf864043b73fe8d2fd32d79630e3e60394c693 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48e6cd0faed1ffb52e96a040117a235707312462f4060fcab68da2122f8ff822ff97e271d5f8494d5c210a04471fe71fae510164e959b72577386b722dd8df8df0725b850a6452b7f0b8d8ba9864fb005e1dee6365b07a6 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9f25677372e288b2b9d7c0a1d7045b6375954f4ab454f9471df1d898357b4604592dc9cbb29fa3361bdcff14b45182ec7b03f229d50b4521c49e921659890023 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9f25677372e288b2b9d7c0a1d7045b6375954f4ab454f9471df1d898357b4604592dc9cbb29fa3361bdcff14b45182ec7b03f229d50b4521c49e921659890023 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104