Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 11:17:57 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 27 &#45; OCTOBER 03

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a214a033ee60762bad14e95a13c5dcb7679fd6101012ac91fa817378a118b06a6fadc784caede6b0e17f3457199d23d4a8c8c9e9adc5e1a6ba43256a70c7c499 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a214a033ee60762bad14e95a13c5dcb7679fd6101012ac91fa817378a118b06a6fadc784caede6b0e17f3457199d23d4a8c8c9e9adc5e1a6ba43256a70c7c499 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a214a033ee60762be0e7b772b1df561d83498c63b34f4322d52db05631ac4bbad0658be48c4d19257af2aebd6fd8279f05cc8958e250a4c85d5b51483002d810 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 12 19 Sep 26 03

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a214a033ee60762be0e7b772b1df561d83498c63b34f4322d52db05631ac4bbad0658be48c4d19257af2aebd6fd8279f05cc8958e250a4c85d5b51483002d810 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 12 19 Sep 26 03

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a214a033ee60762be0e7b772b1df561d83498c63b34f4322d52db05631ac4bbad0658be48c4d19257af2aebd6fd8279f05cc8958e250a4c85d5b51483002d810 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 12 19 Sep 26 03

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870dc7dd808e1326fbdcac6a07f84d7e7faf2643c2c1d2d9f76c26a33bb806530990ffa02cf358369aacb710e310cca5e45b 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870df6bf17b137216f0a03d3907faec5417afc3f73330212551d7ee9112c6bfa13c4f0b9582bdd412dbb625d9aa86518ab5704f0f8baa92bb3ba 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870df6bf17b137216f0a03d3907faec5417afc3f73330212551d7ee9112c6bfa13c4f0b9582bdd412dbb625d9aa86518ab5704f0f8baa92bb3ba 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870de2f645cadbdeb48769c20d55402c67a19c30430f4d6f27f7d2034111e313e8b88070e56ba0892283b543f453a20662bdec640b44f3cc3bd3 
5 Ways to Learn English Fast and Effectively 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870de2f645cadbdeb48769c20d55402c67a19c30430f4d6f27f7d2034111e313e8b88070e56ba0892283b543f453a20662bdec640b44f3cc3bd3 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Trends

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870dd3fd123a16738e622c9a65b4ec1beb85c7845ae40717db2a5c62f482254e83cf3e0948523c4467a02a91b8873e1aa4b260adba1912efd69d 
23 Best Apps for Small Businesses 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870dd3fd123a16738e622c9a65b4ec1beb85c7845ae40717db2a5c62f482254e83cf3e0948523c4467a02a91b8873e1aa4b260adba1912efd69d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870dbe81060cad8d3df4507089a72d2b95d2745f90969fede1ea2f6f9ef1f4afc1719857f131c06f57cb5b7c604a1c982aba8616d937cf08e40d 
How Grammarly Security Champions Help Establish a Company-Wide Security-First Culture 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870dbe81060cad8d3df4507089a72d2b95d2745f90969fede1ea2f6f9ef1f4afc1719857f131c06f57cb5b7c604a1c982aba8616d937cf08e40d 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870de6bec230f6305d30b7ff56493bd8782a1c319feda642ba4c55710bda10fb282a35a478eea4a55a69605b18fc27517f61d4a185b4c6582090 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870de6bec230f6305d30b7ff56493bd8782a1c319feda642ba4c55710bda10fb282a35a478eea4a55a69605b18fc27517f61d4a185b4c6582090 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870de6bec230f6305d30b7ff56493bd8782a1c319feda642ba4c55710bda10fb282a35a478eea4a55a69605b18fc27517f61d4a185b4c6582090 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870de6bec230f6305d30b7ff56493bd8782a1c319feda642ba4c55710bda10fb282a35a478eea4a55a69605b18fc27517f61d4a185b4c6582090 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870dfbcc71c49c3076de2fda6160adaed29ba097626f26d94d989fe6574ed12609e55c312d947df33ed44942153a43dccf5000bbbb74be676999 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870d0b630893c8d2c1ef5a741e71c3a3e2614d7031bd978fb05d3ea609f5e538ca34d63501d3ec56a53075a6bc724c0ba835fceb21745514476d 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870d3648036fd3f5f1f167ec7e570520e29ce09268d3c1d1eb4b6c3b5d67d13c67cbd8cac2cc1f89adc6ddcbd19bc194bc20064dbf1d901e67d4 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870de52ac153d9a7e315cffd22c00cb70068fa7370050dbc628ce2cce0e41e48e591671f1645a1d20d9205bd62c2981227eb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6db52f64a9e13bd8071ef955a7b937f3a50a7b25c45faedd907316f345ece753a7a65a9fa389edc5dfc06ac1ea3c02c9404cd50a7f9a813 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6db52f64a9e13bd7d4925c1b0c63a8704bb0ca3ba99dbb421e670e94f37f169c779fcac695a25fa024c978ec57f6560b33e943f5c71d76b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6db52f64a9e13bd0a3946ae14028bd36d1c4cacba3979c0417ad8f5da0830e238fca4d2dcb03f01b718f347beabae6e3029c23aeeb09618 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6fa33cbf84a1870d3648036fd3f5f1f167ec7e570520e29ce09268d3c1d1eb4b6c3b5d67d13c67cbd8cac2cc1f89adc6ddcbd19bc194bc20064dbf1d901e67d4 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6db52f64a9e13bd45416410897f7a98cc58b4f3d8b6c63fb6f235629e4302a5000b306a81f64f7377f4f0f8f5e380e8a73602731d26a22dc18e323de5364090 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a7ba5a97a16ae3c823c8906aebe6b8f2005490bdff2972a511ea1427ad79efb71b738abd512304ff395b706eeec38092a6e7d782a0473e0a9fafd19518b857e784366c35faeebd63f76fd1c03c0b61db6638da0865738ca 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6db52f64a9e13bd5ecb53abbeb2b69ceb1bce715476c43dcb21b054ef1b1c56dfa14b5458c29c86564bcd58255c01fa9c9d99a837bba342de0bb3090b18b87f 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6db52f64a9e13bd5ecb53abbeb2b69ceb1bce715476c43dcb21b054ef1b1c56dfa14b5458c29c86564bcd58255c01fa9c9d99a837bba342de0bb3090b18b87f 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104