Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 09:28:47 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 20 &#45; SEPTEMBER 26

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0e5cb1804f951c907dfc6ed5805a7febb6e76a252c070152c470ec4549b5298de62ba466f42b3be10269176a13023ee65df59cc1b4ff3377bdaefbf1f6d1e45 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0e5cb1804f951c907dfc6ed5805a7febb6e76a252c070152c470ec4549b5298de62ba466f42b3be10269176a13023ee65df59cc1b4ff3377bdaefbf1f6d1e45 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0e5cb1804f951c9221e7dc0e30455549219ff56bf388e3f77b480e009fb1c4f1a26bf77612ec504ca3b616057dc5ec754e2f81291323dc2e51dfd08cf62d3be 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 05 12 Sep 19 26

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0e5cb1804f951c9221e7dc0e30455549219ff56bf388e3f77b480e009fb1c4f1a26bf77612ec504ca3b616057dc5ec754e2f81291323dc2e51dfd08cf62d3be 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 05 12 Sep 19 26

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0e5cb1804f951c9221e7dc0e30455549219ff56bf388e3f77b480e009fb1c4f1a26bf77612ec504ca3b616057dc5ec754e2f81291323dc2e51dfd08cf62d3be 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 05 12 Sep 19 26

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0e5cb1804f951c96d18b7b9bc6ab0554dc36c0cb903376080b8cf1ddb2ffbec81e37c1dc5e20a65e18dc13b0d1a5c8bff9211eb18f8c04e 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95da7b493997a0a5a86071dcd437987574070102e004bc175b5c4db49052ac557687e1ffca8bccb1851a6a4ebcf2c5080aaaed86409113a12bb9e8d77e549ebe 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95da7b493997a0a5a86071dcd437987574070102e004bc175b5c4db49052ac557687e1ffca8bccb1851a6a4ebcf2c5080aaaed86409113a12bb9e8d77e549ebe 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Inspiration

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf072e30ccfb036327dbd05ce15f340e85e0fa94eee7653d0aaca0fd2260f9eebd042c934b5d5ea66c3fe439c3264f35594d29ca2e6e365b687811e1f7d081c9 
What Type of Writer Are You? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf072e30ccfb036327dbd05ce15f340e85e0fa94eee7653d0aaca0fd2260f9eebd042c934b5d5ea66c3fe439c3264f35594d29ca2e6e365b687811e1f7d081c9 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf072e30ccfb036374faa27b110a74aa30fc790604d5741d86e1271d0caa99430c5ff7da6f58226f9d577c710454aa886de807c2279ad60f2f10301158970204 
What It Means to Put the Reader at the Center in Professional Communication 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf072e30ccfb036374faa27b110a74aa30fc790604d5741d86e1271d0caa99430c5ff7da6f58226f9d577c710454aa886de807c2279ad60f2f10301158970204 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf072e30ccfb036318625b97c01963f740eeefa848f513584e363cb2c4c86bd28e9f32a56fb523538a2f87997b1341c4912c29dd8d168f26458dbe42d812c6b5 
What Is Conciseness? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf072e30ccfb036318625b97c01963f740eeefa848f513584e363cb2c4c86bd28e9f32a56fb523538a2f87997b1341c4912c29dd8d168f26458dbe42d812c6b5 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95da7b493997a0a587b23d0e47fbaa266e2e7ccfd10e9fbb75da71c11baf2302d87f6a96a1af1e7390f4f109a5d01bd024da84fc2ca470ece7075292948c8817 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95da7b493997a0a587b23d0e47fbaa266e2e7ccfd10e9fbb75da71c11baf2302d87f6a96a1af1e7390f4f109a5d01bd024da84fc2ca470ece7075292948c8817 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95da7b493997a0a587b23d0e47fbaa266e2e7ccfd10e9fbb75da71c11baf2302d87f6a96a1af1e7390f4f109a5d01bd024da84fc2ca470ece7075292948c8817 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95da7b493997a0a587b23d0e47fbaa266e2e7ccfd10e9fbb75da71c11baf2302d87f6a96a1af1e7390f4f109a5d01bd024da84fc2ca470ece7075292948c8817 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6f29ce0d26b51cd7fd10b1c0a0adfa3f064f939731457be4ed0698cd35e6b46a1fd680957f449cd981507ec63620663c53f2e385f8923cbe89f93d8de1ac4534 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6f29ce0d26b51cd7b82442457b3975b8d16deaa569c293c18df74055d275e6d3f2d315b742fc3db6d6b1d648500cba48026ceb864ad4196abe03731bfe1ecc07 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6f29ce0d26b51cd7df69d9d40d0f693bd54a3010f897ad17b41d8b00d02818e052b29380cd5b68b8b7a63b30c8c94a388d81651bff17951535555bea919e55e6 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d980111b1a008634ff80acc8ffbf8cc6ebfab5335063fd65251dbd1bc2a402ae4957c6b3fd4113d416fa1cc0268820bb9f52158733534be6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d980111b1a0086345dc60e6c5329208cb0d7038ac4807be5a50233179c31972f519626440a956543f6dd8466abd7755660272dd3f742feea 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d980111b1a0086344435045b85471c69672ac9081a69514245b8fab92f00d845391645a7ead45a3f96b3db92213871593c84dd99e0a3d045 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d980111b1a0086342cc3322936cd1c034dbdb01ae12dcd873024e55911e5291ff7742a45861cdbbf5d05e321f5e279faad9541ffbabad8f9 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6f29ce0d26b51cd7df69d9d40d0f693bd54a3010f897ad17b41d8b00d02818e052b29380cd5b68b8b7a63b30c8c94a388d81651bff17951535555bea919e55e6 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca91b56fd15d11f1a9a141b06dc661f1e9e2c0003928d25c3e3cd4ee9af0f376d41a2744bd02cd3b1b55e8ee4cb7839989272748c25d05a2a3ceba1421808470 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01c650566ac48a5dd8cdcf283dcbd56af98c04b5b6f11bb03f0e5c3d2598a24848654e10229e8566b2ee26b6ce84beb464919b0b4593d60033c55d88d7fba5d9aa292afb844ec632987eec82f467845187caac55e7b7f796 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca91b56fd15d11f161b611bef984ef0268f4141413a83a1c734478b0e68d85ee53a99a54710a54ae5417301689d8708c0daeb77b663d1b88fd4933ab6299cf98 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca91b56fd15d11f161b611bef984ef0268f4141413a83a1c734478b0e68d85ee53a99a54710a54ae5417301689d8708c0daeb77b663d1b88fd4933ab6299cf98 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104