Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 20:43:19 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 13 &#45; SEPTEMBER 19

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a241d63c4efbc09b7cc6afb579589d772772dbba5dba73dae7c4af0c82bf1ad8bf6bf37d6e69693cd7f1c8c2061f25402963fe92efa887b5865 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a241d63c4efbc09b7cc6afb579589d772772dbba5dba73dae7c4af0c82bf1ad8bf6bf37d6e69693cd7f1c8c2061f25402963fe92efa887b5865 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a24ff228ca6577740ec3aa01a3745d7f7ffe6541ab0a13109d82dada639b5a29cb5aa63e3a9b9bafa8e0626fbfd74777a0a43a8a566ee051a59 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 29 05 Sep 12 19

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a24ff228ca6577740ec3aa01a3745d7f7ffe6541ab0a13109d82dada639b5a29cb5aa63e3a9b9bafa8e0626fbfd74777a0a43a8a566ee051a59 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 29 05 Sep 12 19

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a24ff228ca6577740ec3aa01a3745d7f7ffe6541ab0a13109d82dada639b5a29cb5aa63e3a9b9bafa8e0626fbfd74777a0a43a8a566ee051a59 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 29 05 Sep 12 19

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a2460c3852f0e42c4e9904bca8a5ceca5776a8970aad29a7b12d64aea91e688f5cac954e4142c0921af2ea60131bb6a9b1e 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a2446f9813016c2cdf9e9fd387d8a55fa3e3c093881dd8bd1b84e228d077097795be2fa9fa11693eacc4428b8a6fbe21786163064323b2a4251 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a2446f9813016c2cdf9e9fd387d8a55fa3e3c093881dd8bd1b84e228d077097795be2fa9fa11693eacc4428b8a6fbe21786163064323b2a4251 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Writing

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a24b7fb9655e0ebbf6b1b58557db4ade85eaae3d4e43588746f3de41e4b38fa99dc8fe03642d4ffc47b2486854e835e5a4b260a832a0e6a34b1 
How to Write a Thesis Paper for College 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a24b7fb9655e0ebbf6b1b58557db4ade85eaae3d4e43588746f3de41e4b38fa99dc8fe03642d4ffc47b2486854e835e5a4b260a832a0e6a34b1 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Trends

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a242f9f697dabff2f3a59893a6904e8f6788b5e9b1dd74b7042746e893fa061f22761c311938a47f6331201f4308ef4c738a4391cb46ffbd844 
How to Create a Style Guide for Your Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a242f9f697dabff2f3a59893a6904e8f6788b5e9b1dd74b7042746e893fa061f22761c311938a47f6331201f4308ef4c738a4391cb46ffbd844 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Trends

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a24dc424613012cd11bdfc163d2f3209cee0deb706eafeb8a52c810383a9bb8634ee14c5acdc5af6b5cbf7f9f5598bac3c4320e0c3dd44b65fe 
How College Students Can Effectively Communicate Boundaries 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a24dc424613012cd11bdfc163d2f3209cee0deb706eafeb8a52c810383a9bb8634ee14c5acdc5af6b5cbf7f9f5598bac3c4320e0c3dd44b65fe 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a243c09a14181bd0fe8e6d5b8c2c4a06fa189932f050d972516309483dae3e51fe475dd0877baaa0e001c54297cbaabf5b7ba889c6b13343f88 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a243c09a14181bd0fe8e6d5b8c2c4a06fa189932f050d972516309483dae3e51fe475dd0877baaa0e001c54297cbaabf5b7ba889c6b13343f88 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a243c09a14181bd0fe8e6d5b8c2c4a06fa189932f050d972516309483dae3e51fe475dd0877baaa0e001c54297cbaabf5b7ba889c6b13343f88 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a243c09a14181bd0fe8e6d5b8c2c4a06fa189932f050d972516309483dae3e51fe475dd0877baaa0e001c54297cbaabf5b7ba889c6b13343f88 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a24b5f86b694a8c9545e51536a7d8c25023a772a5a80edc14d8c68439ecba9ee28868cafd73c3142658879dc6311839954eedf119e8acc5b299 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a245eca25ddf4a13500ecc18847503cb335c163dfd9cae7ffdf7b3956628793da474db84795c4689883385556f1e68666e4e775dd232f8d4e31 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a24e5a7267054d0a6b5a91ead2ab528f71e6ce9a4cc814e2974090cba7f6e3140c9c9bb5ba7ad1d8346e4ce783c5688024dbe2bb235a6553151 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a24a9cddf12465743ec28cc30bcda7ed69ac56dae51a8cb5fd0590385836571f0cedbd4d7495cd91bd2feefab4f92cb6240 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a24b09776ffb8a3dd06113941363fb1883d96be303ec4bb8c35f629dc49d9d10344717a6664febc175ece244319730941e8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a245174dc3def1844b8795a5181ee832867fef61fe3f7054bdd7f0b7492d19c195a718d911a8d82615b5a9d99d2ed62344b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a241cd3ecb43747bcd190b1b5ec3048fe091d73e57244ce2780b59df82e360615178533d7297edddaffee5e49a8f047ff50 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a24e5a7267054d0a6b5a91ead2ab528f71e6ce9a4cc814e2974090cba7f6e3140c9c9bb5ba7ad1d8346e4ce783c5688024dbe2bb235a6553151 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a24c919e40b8d6244c140bb09e42fa4fa5706720a7a6a7a7c62a9c44bcb31615e8b71b7898ef129e426195d70db263866105f5d2af51157f8d6 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e9bdcbfc28855e57c8f9f6703397ad6e0d7d25ddb4c1738fb7a5c592a8989953313d8004377ac1931f684242c1ab777332a443054fd0fc13d8c2a154effb07bff2d4959c1e4a056f306518a27df7f85b896031206c74607 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a243f1423488a352952f04d8b789ade38679b3e8f9117d1d7d326e6dba9ad710a422d2a227e2e05c46f7d5563d5239d499782ffb972073126e8 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5b5582d1f81c3a243f1423488a352952f04d8b789ade38679b3e8f9117d1d7d326e6dba9ad710a422d2a227e2e05c46f7d5563d5239d499782ffb972073126e8 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104