Subject: What Exactly Is Grammarly Premium?
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 10:37:55 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

What Exactly is Grammarly Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=223abc26ffe28f5e6a703ebffa8c2ddc92c6ac6814c2a22ef52b645f74a2c36a3d36ade3918cccf082c45aa020f7f0858ca482feffb0b6ceb95f020dbaf9c3d0 
See Pricing &rarr;  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=223abc26ffe28f5e6a703ebffa8c2ddc92c6ac6814c2a22ef52b645f74a2c36a3d36ade3918cccf082c45aa020f7f0858ca482feffb0b6ceb95f020dbaf9c3d0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=223abc26ffe28f5e6a703ebffa8c2ddc92c6ac6814c2a22ef52b645f74a2c36a3d36ade3918cccf082c45aa020f7f0858ca482feffb0b6ceb95f020dbaf9c3d0 

Pro Features for Brilliant Writing
 
With a Grammarly Premium upgrade, you will have access to new checks and features. We've highlighted some of the most popular ones below.
 
&#32;Writing Style Settings*
 Customizable settings for business, academic,
 casual, and creative writing.
 
&#32;Word Choice Suggestions
 Vocabulary enhancements help you find the perfect word every time.
 
&#32;Sentence Structure
 Go deeper than grammar and keep your sentences smooth and easy to read.
 
&#32;Confidence Boosters
 Automatically eliminate hedging language to sound clear and confident.
 
&#32;Plagiarism Checker*
 Make sure your voice is original and identify
 passages that need citations.
 
 &#32;* Desktop Only

 
  
Premium Spotlights
Feature Explanations from our Blog

    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4702c1edf91cea850c941c0adc4bc01818202c5306204b8b8187e543a2983c67404bfe8c5984d846ce686ada29d559c13473eeae9fe5a362 
Why Consistency Is Key to Your Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4702c1edf91cea850c941c0adc4bc01818202c5306204b8b8187e543a2983c67404bfe8c5984d846ce686ada29d559c13473eeae9fe5a362 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ee1687b202d5c1f88e94c2c201997ec755163356daba63649d896f0f7b8e892f480f6a7cd73a838be74a347d07d5893bf476a72adbc7c553 
When (and How) to Fix Sentence Fragments
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ee1687b202d5c1f88e94c2c201997ec755163356daba63649d896f0f7b8e892f480f6a7cd73a838be74a347d07d5893bf476a72adbc7c553 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2feede6a951924ae15cd762202513e2608ec37c4d4d2251ecfdfb93b66b8986fbda817e6fc7a65674e5c90016b828c3d441ae78663190ef5 
Why We're Great on LinkedIn
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2feede6a951924ae15cd762202513e2608ec37c4d4d2251ecfdfb93b66b8986fbda817e6fc7a65674e5c90016b828c3d441ae78663190ef5 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8b3f0e7470e909a5a2414b5583f4a13b8afc48f0450b4cff694ad9ebf5b028fc501aa0a417e8a1eb0368b92a9456845f3ffd19f1966c81d5 
Why Hedging Language Undermines Your Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8b3f0e7470e909a5a2414b5583f4a13b8afc48f0450b4cff694ad9ebf5b028fc501aa0a417e8a1eb0368b92a9456845f3ffd19f1966c81d5 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cadee33ca39bfd1dc80e9c4a8a74a69f5d2c8a0256a949dab299cd78b77ea26558a2559155ea6b08cc3c873d18de8c0a0cba83c1fb7aef87 
How to Learn New Words While Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cadee33ca39bfd1dc80e9c4a8a74a69f5d2c8a0256a949dab299cd78b77ea26558a2559155ea6b08cc3c873d18de8c0a0cba83c1fb7aef87 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf36c8829da7110df7b9f766228bbefa597850b1368bc6c8b0c540a564544098105e8acafaa4d52f9d3ac8e844c054c7f9ac5a0ea10db748 
Splitting Paragraphs for Easier Reading
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cf36c8829da7110df7b9f766228bbefa597850b1368bc6c8b0c540a564544098105e8acafaa4d52f9d3ac8e844c054c7f9ac5a0ea10db748 
>

  
Ready to Upgrade?
3 Plan Types to Choose From

 
You can grab a monthly plan for $29.95 USD, a quarterly plan for $59.95 USD, or an annual plan for $139.95 USD.

If you break it all down, the annual plan is definitely the best value, working out to just $11.66 per month. Compared to a monthly plan, the annual plan saves you 61% over the course of a year.

Upgrade today and see what you can do with the power of polished, professional communication.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=223abc26ffe28f5e6a703ebffa8c2ddc92c6ac6814c2a22ef52b645f74a2c36a3d36ade3918cccf082c45aa020f7f0858ca482feffb0b6ceb95f020dbaf9c3d0 
Choose Your Plan 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=677a43176b1cf2f676e6cc7b824443db36708c6d37c773edb78a07b019ddc30b68ad5885db6511d88dd477f82272fee613c6ccf72fe4e01a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f10956a037ea50c9dee54fedaa173b496094b031f85991ecc9904c568c6b31d5c9a28f36ec8744c1b58e0b59feb870d112f0248c3af4f421 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f0a2aabda7e98d9a331ce6c37072270e033414d8b62f58426da43c12899189482ddd8f282c6e9b865c09cdba8cfb897c47673690052875ad 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=28bc200ea3f28b59a24c1d6e980bfca5eff7785814490d2fd566bb971df692423001b53631d80ee30c69284b2056d482d3f05b99a944de99 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7b873012167ecf434441885aa86994d3b3c79d17a6959b6f1210d9b492fe507a1616a579cfdbf90ab9c739d8604b835ee51658a429003fb9beb20741f42340ed086ef7afaca2167ac78e1b6e94d6eabb9590319e3034815 
View Web Version   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bec3d61b302ea06a6cb787e2ffb01388942032f145bae74fc53f7569a44acb96016805efb5e71d1e48b272dc55f2f1ad0f974ad308d860f91d008b73f084ce9 
Email Preferences   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bec3d61b302ea06a6cb787e2ffb01388942032f145bae74fc53f7569a44acb96016805efb5e71d1e48b272dc55f2f1ad0f974ad308d860f91d008b73f084ce9 
Unsubscribe 
 
You received this explanation of Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive premium-related emails and offers via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.
 
© 2020 Grammarly, Inc., 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104