Subject: Get the most out of your Grammarly account
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 04:22:32 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly 

Grammarly Works Where You Do

Whatever line of work you're in, writing is part of getting the job done. Grammarly helps make sure that all those emails, reports, and presentations are polished and professional. The best part? It works everywhere you do, so your recipients will always get a crystal clear message, whether you're writing from your desk or on the go.

Tools for Your Trade

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=83028bfb50592c919b6cb6eedbe4c380ba751cca5c0d94b531985021e4668d90037468f862302f76b8b8ccf6b472e2695bd602085c3e020587ca1c74a65063c2 
 Grammarly for Chrome
 
Keep your writing clear and mistake-free when you're writing on websites like LinkedIn, Gmail, Google Docs, Evernote, Slack, and more.

 INSTALLED 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b9ddc49a65cc869c83eb0ec8a3ff417111ff64449e733d45b34db82895573a40a62edce6cbc836f58c2824d9bbe5076ef8cbe22189081f4b 
 The Grammarly Editor
 
Compose and edit long-form writing in the Grammarly Editor. You can set goals for your document to get tailored writing feedback.
 
INSTALL

Could Your Colleagues Use Grammarly, Too?
Check out our group subscription options through Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76406a5a7cdd48f7bfbae22bc929506f49b9c7287ac309b1c96eb30c7ca0f2166b8d626466066aece38084cc8ef51b3d87be26f7adac8fab 
Get Grammarly Business 

Other Great Ways to Use Grammarly

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2796bfe62d595419bc54769f2b34195c81c62b8f1a861967517e678961c6a79e44dc338de70686c5e7b8f0325ea1bbecfbb223bbacc322d341011b06eeb04afa 
 The Grammarly Keyboard
 
Writing well on your phone doesn't have to be a hassle. The Grammarly Keyboard helps make sure every text and email is clear and typo-free.

 INSTALL

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=67870740aa28331137687ffacaea372a33c5eff548230edeb79b7314c6efa27fd4d04975d23e1ff8597f545e3214266401ceb6e28b61306b 
 Grammarly for Microsoft Office
 
Get Grammarly's writing suggestions right in your Word document your Outlook email. No copying and pasting required.

 INSTALL

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d533961ec000e5c7a6223bebd237edede817f22d194f45ef2af3c169813a37031c193c58c18fe2fb0ec73cbaa53878ce200876ace7c3348 
 Grammarly for Your Desktop
 
Focus on writing (without the distractions of your browser) in Grammarly's official desktop app.

 INSTALL

 

Can't-Miss Features

Tone

Detection
Sentence

Clarification
Readability

Improvement

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8796e9fabc10432be15da905fbc2e8a4629f00771e075b213cc8b791cb606f095d8686ad988fe6f61a97d72f83e0d0d736528d076907ab8e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b288fffdcd81e5b0ab38dcfcdb863f4617ebf52ccd833c2f9d7568d766400d3ecbbf7de6f7b1eb0120e1a100bd0021c42117c8620111e11b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=38a14514d73c692d8ddab809fbb3eec6ebf7df7fe7e81d3047f5b5093b81da60c4ae4b299b37e9fefb7ea459490edb4b2af08a976a0fe1df 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4129a2a7ffba3f7e5b601ff6b8e82111a356b6e4dc3631851e983a65237aee13b1370bef2e2d4e9938eae73ba53615220df42fc3c51e2f0 

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=89e37776631b03cf94ed265f9761b9eaabf6bc1f73d3f2f713fbc34334f48aebbc59241636ebc4e91c040a213146c63605ce1d47b11406433d82675a5e8c5cc06b3b6b7893ecf00a83485c4d900de494dee6e66162935dfa 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=395af5793e7d095c9c7bd77eba188d7e4ed9bfda0480e5603bed7dc266f3419398151760b781b647652122ea4c377d4c5af50135057ac5fcb5c68e17f90890be 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=395af5793e7d095c9c7bd77eba188d7e4ed9bfda0480e5603bed7dc266f3419398151760b781b647652122ea4c377d4c5af50135057ac5fcb5c68e17f90890be 
Unsubscribe 

 You are being contacted because you recently registered for a free

 Grammarly account and appear to have stopped using the browser extension.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc., 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104