Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint about price discrepancy
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 06:05:29 +0000

Hi Apoorv Joshi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint about price discrepancy Hello,

Good Evening!

I was quite displeased to discover a price discrepancy between an item
offered in your retail store and the same item offered on your website.

I recently purchased ”Juniors nancy baby stroller” from your retail store,
item # 06. The price listed on the retail store was 469 AED, which was paid
by credit card.

Two days later, while shopping online, I found the exact same STROLLER
priced at 377 AED. That means super difference of 92 AED. This discrepancy
creates a hardship for me and could very well cause me to discontinue my
patronage with your company in favor of a company that offers more
reasonable and affordable prices.

I would like to ask for the reasoning for the price difference.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Somia Waleed
-- 

Thanks & Regards,
Somia Waleed

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1394332