Subject: Travel in comfort with Uber Black Rentals
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 04:02:33 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

Launching Uber Black Rentals

Now travel in style and comfort of the luxurious Toyota Crysta cars.

Available exclusively on Uber Black Rentals with top rated drivers and the facility to book on an hourly basis from anywhere between 1 to 8 hours. 

Request on demand anytime, anywhere and travel to multiple destinations.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d696402af31e06c52f6190e586c96ab890cd58259a7c3e9e85733b320325bed90de6597c93262bb6415fcf8c4030afdf457d2 
Learn More 

A door-to-door safety standard on every trip

As you start getting back to work, we have introduced a new Door-to-Door Safety Standard across all trips.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d696427e63b557cd166aa97cb3fff1b877701ad6c11bcc85df79e85dbc4286fcf4c4c960200a1fc180f6d4d512cbcc181fd15 Safety Handbook - For Email Distribution.pdf 
Get Safety Handbook 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d696402af31e06c52f6190e586c96ab890cd58259a7c3e9e85733b320325bed90de6597c93262bb6415fcf8c4030afdf457d2 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964a48228d5e70c84d6080401279be770def88c14a2555fbc213bc41f7711661e0737ecca629b56eb6a89eb6c0f28d6494e 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964b12f3ca7400c32503316600dd9ce89375a77163f88336b834f71b34580563a9b423a1a83eef6a37e6182f16d815a16b9 
Terms 

View Online 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964c7b93338105b54ead0ab4dfd1c5e1d96b727dfb753101aa8638e5ea95d8eb65380e8a3462367080e799217f16c310e1f 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d69641383395a723f490ef8eb062dc269b06441ee68b7677cf83f02ae9fd93be63f2c37cb9d4e19b9990dc060418c62698df0 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964be7ea910d754c7fd6038b347e0a98b92824eb09c959727a43efaa2bf328f3654446eaee3ef72561bdbf5a8921fafe5bf 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964210dbd62e186850685c9563acf92a88bf405372d80555fbfaf8e42378c904d2fcbfb42ddebd3bdd8cce867bbf86fb3ad 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964f2742c00d37052952036ae0ed4d10ed051af60cb7fa083c1dbcd444a818d4081738198fe037dd1e094826dc7d56303fa 

 This is a promotional email from Uber India Systems Private Limited 
 
 SCO 300, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964de4239cd0145702eb9889bbbe7c00f7818530aaf5333c9b777e4eb81889fbd9ee1a258828252c0b79280e90cf64bef6a 
Uber.com